O/T Ben Affleck - Batman

Inside Out

Anthrax Groupie
Mar 5, 2004
Binghamton, NY
I think he could do a good job of it. I cant get a picture of it in my head but I think he'll pull it off. I don't know if he would be a great Bruce Wayne but I think his face would look right in the cowl.

What does anyone else think?

I don't understand this bit of casting. Some news reports are implying that Ben is going to be "Batman" in future Batman movies and so far this doesn't seem to be the case. This film is the sequel to Man of Steel and will largely star the characters from the Man of Steel movie. Ben can probably be a second fiddle Batman in a Superman movie. He is a better choice than George Clooney or Val Kilmer but it strikes me as BS.

I don't really understand the casting, considering the source material they are milking for the movies storyline, but I remember also being pissed when Heath Ledger was cast as the Joker.

Also it appears that.... Bryan Cranston cast as Lex Luthor in 'Man of Steel' sequel - Report

"Breaking Bad" star Bryan Cranston may have been cast in the role of Lex Luthor in the "Man of Steel" sequel, according to reports. If true, this means that Cranston will play the ultimate Superman foe in at least six DC superhero movies.

Cosmic Book News cites an unidentified source for its information about Cranston. The website had previously reported that the Lex Luthor role had been cast, but no details were available. Now, it appears that Cranston has the role -- he will appear in some capacity as the super-villain in at least six films. That number could rise as high as 10, if DC gets to make as many films as it wants.

I don't understand this bit of casting. Some news reports are implying that Ben is going to be "Batman" in future Batman movies and so far this doesn't seem to be the case. This film is the sequel to Man of Steel and will largely star the characters from the Man of Steel movie. Ben can probably be a second fiddle Batman in a Superman movie. He is a better choice than George Clooney or Val Kilmer but it strikes me as BS.

Batman VS Superman is a sequel to Man of Steel. DC comic movies are going to be taking place in a single universe. Man of Steel was the foundation. Batman VS Superman should be the frame work. It's a film primarily about Superman but it involves The Dark Knight and hopefully several other characters. If that didnt help i cant try again.

Im excited to see Cranston cast as Lex Luthor. I am not somehow more anxious for these next DC films than I already was.

Mr. Lex Luthor on the left!

tumblr_mic9m3xlpW1qj43vfo1_500.jpg

(For the record: Malcolm in the Middle is a top 3 best show ever for me.)