Batman Begins

Was very good movie. Alot darker than the other ones which is cool by me.

Only thing that annoyed me was the guy that played the evil doctor... He seemed to young for that role and he looked like a fuckin weirdo girl.

Loved the training scenes..

Just a quick question for batman fans...

Is that the actual back story that has been told before in comics or whatever, or was that a completely original story.

I know the back story of his parents getting murdered etc, but was the whole Liam Neeson getting him out of prison/training him etc part of the Batman story or just made up for this film?

Not sure.

But his parents getting killed by a hobo rather than the Joker like in the Burton film is comic accurate.

Also, Cillean (sp) Murphy played the Scarecrow. He's from 28 days later. What a top film that was.

And David S. Goyer was inspired by two particular Batman graphic novels when writing the screenplay. IMDB says those ones were The Long Halloween and Dark Victory. I haven't read them so I can't comment on how faithful it is.

I plan on seeing this in the next couple of days. Plenty of films coming out that I want to see, I won't get to catch them all at the cinema, but this is at the top of my list.

The first Batman film is still my favourite super hero film, so it will be interesting to see how this compares.