Max! (about Batman Begins)

What I find most retarded of all is that these people put all their faith in the "knowledge" of a man who fabricated science fiction stories for a living. About 10 years before he started Scientology, he told an interviewer that writing stories for pennies a word is ridiculous, and that if you really want to make millions, you should start your own religion.

Hello?

Wienerschnitzel said:
Christian Bale is good but god, his voice when he's in the batman costume sounds like he's been smoking about 500 cigarettes a day.

I heard the costume was really tight on his chest and it was hard for him to breathe and that's why he sounded like that

(or he smoked 500 cigarettes a day :rolleyes: )

Wienerschnitzel said:
Christian Bale is good but god, his voice when he's in the batman costume sounds like he's been smoking about 500 cigarettes a day.

hell, a growling batman is cool.

And Karen, have you seen Dead Fish? has both Oldman and Billy Zane :kickass: awesome movie

Lunar Still said:
What I find most retarded of all is that these people put all their faith in the "knowledge" of a man who fabricated science fiction stories for a living. About 10 years before he started Scientology, he told an interviewer that writing stories for pennies a word is ridiculous, and that if you really want to make millions, you should start your own religion.

Hello?
he owes Warrel some hardcore royalties for that.

because Warrel Dane has the ability to travel back in time so that he could've said "create your own religion" before L. Ron Hubbard was even born.

Warrel Dane also invented every color in the spectrum. except for pink. tom cruise invented pink.

and Warrel Dane can divide by zero.

Maharet said:
Gary Oldman is damn sexy! :eek:
Bram Stokers Dracula for the win!
Mah's comment ftw.

and i loved Batman Begins, too. Katie Holmes was annoying as fuck, but i was pretty much going into orgasms of glee at the end when Wayne gets the Joker card. and getting really weird looks from the friends i saw it with who can't comprehend my Batman-love.