O/T: Brad Delp of Boston dead at 55

I lost my best friend last summer to suicide:cry: The fucked up thing is that he never showed any signs that I was able to catch or even know that he was that depressed. We would talk about about life's day to day bullshit that we all deal with, but not once did I or any of his family members hear or notice anything to make us think he would go do something like that.
I know how you feel man. I lost a good friend to suicide last year. He was the same, just talked about day to day stuff, and never showed his true feelings. We spoke to him the night before he killed himself, and he was to play golf with us the day after, and then I got the call that sent chills all through my body. I wasn't a nice feeling, and I never want to go through that again.

Sorry for your loss Col. It seems that more and more people are losing friends and family members to suicide. It's really becoming such a big problem that it's hard for anyone to ignore it anymore. Hopefully, more people will recieve the help they need.

Truly a sad story. I have flirted with suicide and depression is no easy thing to deal with. Mikey and Col, I am deeply sorry for your losses. And my condolences go out to the friends and family of Delp.