O/T Carson Palmer traded to the Raiders..

Yea Thrax, that is a big pick up. Considering how many seasons I watched Boller, he's a nice guy, but I think the amount of hits he's taken behind crappy offensive lines has made him a bit skittish to say the least.

Good luck with that. The Bengals are doing fine without him, that is of course until Dalton gets Bengalized. So far so good though.

Bad trade for the Raiders!!! They give too much.
No kidding! I'm a Bengals fan and people around town were all wondering if we'd get a 3 or maybe a 4 for Carson. Never in our wildest dreams did we think we'd get a 1 & a 2 for him. The guy hasn't been impressive since 05 and isn't exactly a spring chicken. Whatever though, we'll take it.

It's a good move dude. What it says to me is they're
not sure how long Jason Campbell will be out with
his broken collarbone.... Keep the faith bro, your boys
seem to have a good team this year and adding a quality
player like Palmer (who was stuck on a shit team with
fucking HORRIBLE ownership) can only be positive.

Ugghhhhh... The Raiders always do this and something bad happens....... I hope its a great move!

No kidding! I'm a Bengals fan and people around town were all wondering if we'd get a 3 or maybe a 4 for Carson. Never in our wildest dreams did we think we'd get a 1 & a 2 for him. The guy hasn't been impressive since 05 and isn't exactly a spring chicken. Whatever though, we'll take it.
1 & 2 pics, probably 2 firts pics!! If the raiders won 1 game in playoff.

It's a good move dude. What it says to me is they're
not sure how long Jason Campbell will be out with
his broken collarbone.... Keep the faith bro, your boys
seem to have a good team this year and adding a quality
player like Palmer (who was stuck on a shit team with
fucking HORRIBLE ownership) can only be positive.

I'm not going to deny that the Bengals have the worst owner in the NFL (and possibly in all of pro sports) but I don't see how the ownership is at fault for his shitty ass performance the past few years. IMO the guy's just broken, or maybe you're right and he just needs a better team. Time will tell, but my money's on the fact that he's just not that good anymore.

As A Ravens fan...the Bengals ... ha.

I made a powerpoint presentation of the Ravens with my son, Using a Superfriends intro as the theme song.. He did the powerpoint i just set up the audio. But when it came to picking bad guys he matched up Chad Ochocinco with mermaid man, and Terrell Owens with Barnacle Boy.

It's actually pretty easy to see... The owner is too cheap to dump Marvin Lewis
I mean other than play puppet for them what's he really done?? Nothing!!
And Palmers receivers?? Keeping an asshole who spent more time choreographing end
zone celebrations than studying the Playbook and getting there (He's The Pats problem now :rolleyes:.) Refusing to pay the best receiver on their roster (T.J.) and the list can just go on and on... So if it helps you sleep at night by all means blame Palmer
but truth be told the fact that the Bengals suck doesn't really fall on him.

I'm not going to deny that the Bengals have the worst owner in the NFL (and possibly in all of pro sports) but I don't see how the ownership is at fault for his shitty ass performance the past few years.

Raiders In First Place say it aint so! Work is busy.... shit happens but i havent missed a game and Iron Maiden fan,.... FUCK THE CHARGERS! LOL

Palmer's going to work out just fine for you guys.... Can't
say the same about the kid who replaced him on the Bengals.
Oakland will make the playoffs and probably win a game

Raiders In First Place say it aint so! Work is busy.... shit happens but i havent missed a game and Iron Maiden fan,.... FUCK THE CHARGERS! LOL

Can't
say the same about the kid who replaced him on the Bengals.
Really? Dalton's doing better his rookie year then Palmer did and look at the draft pics we got for Palmer. I'll admit, Palmer is dong better then I expected he would but I still say the Bengals got the better end of that deal by far.

I won't argue about the merits of the deal, A #1 draft pick goes a long way (usually) and a team that has been as bad as the Bengals have been for so long can afford to throw the kid into the games and let him learn the hard way.

All I'm saying is you come across as a blindfolded fan! Palmer is a damn good QB!! He was all those years in Cincy as well, problem is they never surrounded him with anything more than mediocre talent, a TON of players with character issues and a lame duck coach who's nothing more than a puppet for the owners.. He finally had enough and wanted out and all of a sudden the Bengals fans are crying he's not that good...It's a joke!!

Oakland will make the playoffs (Cincy will not) and like I said they will probably win a home game on Wild Card Weekend.. So at the end of the day The Raiders paid a high price, but they will be a good team ALOT faster than the Bengals (You could argue they already are a good team)

I'll admit, Palmer is dong better then I expected he would but I still say the Bengals got the better end of that deal by far.