O/T: Casey Anthony trial

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
Hey guys totally off topic I was just wondering how much media attention this trial has gotten because I live 5 miles from the Anthony house so everyone here has been watching this all day every day, that cunt just got aquitted and is going to walk after slaughtering her kid. Everyone here is furious it's like OJ all over again, anyway just curious about thoughts from folks outside of central florida. It's ruled our airways since it began how much is in other parts of the country? Is it a big deal or is it a localized thing? Discuss...lol Anthrax rulz

It's a big thing. It's been a national story since the beginning...because of witch-hunt shows like Nancy Grace. I've been paying attention to this case since the beginning and I'm in Ohio. She's guilty as fuck...but in a way, I am glad she was found innocent - because sometimes street justice is better. The only life she knows is partying - it won't be long and she'll party with the wrong person.

Well, if there is any justice, 13 years from now she will hold up a sports memorabilia dealer in Vegas.

Here in Cleveland the trial of a serial killer, that had 11 bodies discovered in his house, started last week and this Casey Anthony cunt has been in the news more so then that.

I think it's so sad for that poor little girl who lost her life, and I think that cunt got away with it. But it's also sad that the story of this one little girl had to overshadow the hundreds of kids in this country that have gone missing since.

It's fucked up the way our media sensationalizes things.

We got coverage of it in Australia too. Totally disgusted and to think you can murder your own little child and coz the law system fucks up, you can get off scott free.

Simply put any child related murder is fucking horrific.

I was shocked to see the verdict handed down. I didn't follow the case very closely, and to be honest I think i'm a bit burned out by all the 24-7 non stop news and media.

Every few years there has to be a high profile murder case that gets fucked up. This broad will be harassed her entire life and will probably wish she get sentenced to death

Didn't follow this story since I pretty much avoid watching the news. I don't like the whole idea of sensationalizing the pain and suffering of others in the name of ratings.

But even I had heard about it.

I hope that cunt rots in hell it's been such a huge deal here with them living so close now she is getting out 5 miles down the street?! OK if I see her I'll blare Metal Thrashing Mad and run her over as I'm singing "Got my foot pinned to the floor!" Such a sad verdict. I hope you guys are right and she has to live in exile. I don't believe in the "God will punish her" part so hopefully she'll have a lot of suffering. Crazy, cops here were blocking off the entire neighborhood after the verdict.

She's guilty as fuck...but in a way, I am glad she was found innocent - because sometimes street justice is better. The only life she knows is partying - it won't be long and she'll party with the wrong person.
Hell yeah dude, I think a nice brutal rape would be in order. No solid proof of course, because that is apparently hard to come by lol. No more partying for her she should move to...discuss.:D