O/T: Ed Repka is Back Drawing Vic Rattlehead!

Just got the new Revolver Magazine in the mail, and Mark of Lamb of God interviewed Dave Mustaine for an article. On the opposite page was one of the greatest piece of metal are I've seen in a while:

newvic.jpg

Skulls, guitars, apocalyptic skies, burning cities and... errr... 7 eyed sheep.

The staples of metal.

DarrellDethSDMF said:
It's great to see that Mustaine doesn't take his religion too seriously. I bet some christians wouldn't be ok with Vic posing as Jesus.

How is it Jesus? It's Vic wearing a toga, with a purple sash. Looks more like a Roman dignitary to me than any Jesus type guy.

MyHatred said:
Vic looks ok but the sheep holding the guitar looks stupid. Just my 2 cents.

It's not even like a "metal" guitar. It's a gay looking guitar, like the Bangles or the like would use. In a gay lesbian type sexy video affair thing.
Which I'd like to see if it involved that Hoffs bird.

Stormwatch said:
It's not even like a "metal" guitar. It's a gay looking guitar, like the Bangles or the like would use. In a gay lesbian type sexy video affair thing.
Which I'd like to see if it involved that Hoffs bird.

Exactly! It's the "Cherry Pie" guitar! I think the whole thing is lame although it has been drawn really well. That whole skulls and guitars metal imagery is just so outdated. Like a bad biker tattoo.

I recon its jesus too. The whole "lord is my shepherd" analogy - the radioactive christ with his radioactive flock - pity the guitar the sheep is playing is lame

Edit- PS: I rather that than the united abominations cover that is around the net atm