o/t: Evil Dead

Jeffasin

Rebel Scum
Feb 14, 2002
Echo Base
Visit site
I know there are a few Ash fans on this board, so I was wondering if anyone has played the Evil Dead game on the XBox. I almost picked it up today while doing holiday shopping, but I haven't really heard anything about it.

Thanks....

Jeffasin said:
I know there are a few Ash fans on this board, so I was wondering if anyone has played the Evil Dead game on the XBox. I almost picked it up today while doing holiday shopping, but I haven't really heard anything about it.

Thanks....
I heard it sucks.

ThraxDude said:
I heard it sucks.
I pretty much figured if I haven't heard anyhting about it, it probably isn't that good. Those movies have so much gaming potential, it sucks nobody has really done anything with them yet. I've always imagined something along the lines of Duke Nukem....

For the price they're asking you to fork over for it - it's a good game. It actually got a 7.5 out of 10 in GameInformer magazine which is a fairly respectable score. It uses the engine from the riot game 'state of emergency' so you have an ungodly amount of enemies on the screen at once. Throw caution to the wind and pay the less than 20 dollar pricetag.

"Hail to the king baby."