O/T Glasgow Gigs!

I'm going to see Isis, Aereogramme, Strapping Young Lad, Pitchshifter, Soulfly, Paradise Lost and One Minute Silence. Most of which i have interviews with. It should be a really kick ass month. Don't know if anyone here will get the chance, but if you do you can check it out at www.viewfromthepit.com.
How about the rest of you??

Riding Shotgun didnt notice you mate sorry! but ill nino, good stuff, i dont have their album yet i will when i find it at a decent fucking price! HMV and virgin are selling it at 17.99!! fuck off.

wullief Want to go and see Soul Fly but sold out! Anwyays, busy that night, have a good one if i dont happen to mention it again!

laterus69 : checked your site out for the Stone Sour and Anthrax review, top shit.

i saw anthrax on friday and met rob caggianno he was cool how good were godplayer they were great fuck yeah opeth are cool if you like that sort of stuff they are heavy and brilliant mon the anthrax!!!

Actually i'm not sure about Pitchshifter yet, but i should be. Have interviewed them before, so i don't see it being a problem.
Other interviews i've got coming up though:-
Strapping Young Lad
Soulfly
Paradise Lost
One Minute Silence (part 2) (part 1's already up, it rocks)

So keep checking www.viewfromthepit.com out as i try to update every day and with all these cool interviews this month, i'm going to be kept busy!!!!