O/T Indiana Jones

Watchmen will probably be crap. And I´m happy they put Preacher on ice, Hollywood would have raped it just like they did with Hellblazer. They should stick to Transformers and Spiderman-movies.

But as I said there is some hope for this movie and I hope they bring Connery back. Often the schtick with parents and "funny" sidekick friends suck but it worked well in Indy 3.

Found a poster for the new movie:

walkerofdeath.jpg

Ok, were picture not incredibly well done, you should otherwise have your ass kicked for just posting it. Again, since it's officially the new year, I'll let it slide.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I offended an Indiana Jones fan I see.

Harrison Ford is now retirement age in his mid-60's, and Sean Connery is in his 80's. Stupid George Lucas simply waited too damn long to make another movie.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I offended an Indiana Jones fan I see.

Harrison Ford is now retirement age in his mid-60's, and Sean Connery is in his 80's. Stupid George Lucas simply waited too damn long to make another movie.

Ha ha, no not offended. Like I said, that picture is so well done there is not way I could get mad about that. It's actually really funny. I think that they'll probably work his age into the script.

Ha ha, no not offended. Like I said, that picture is so well done there is not way I could get mad about that. It's actually really funny. I think that they'll probably work his age into the script.

Since it's been 20 years, it should be set in the 1960's if it to be accurate, which is well after the nazis, so they'll need a new enemy.

I am skeptical but hopeful. I know that Harrison said that he would only do it if the 3 of them(lucas, spielberg, and him) all came to an agreement over a good script.

trivia question:
did you know that the 2nd Indiana Jones movie was the first official Pg 13 movie? It was. I remember the big deal it was due to the first one being considered too graphic. Plus, It shows that I am old!:zombie: