O/T Life of AGony

LOAroberto said:
They are doing a 3rd and final show now. Augest 1st. Tickets go on sale July 19th and 12 noon.

they had these 3 shows planned already. It wasn't like they added them due to the sell outs. Plus, the 2nd show didn't sell out within minutes. They were available hours later. I also think they might be doing alittle tour in January in support of that dvd. It isn't confirmed but we shall see. :hotjump:

LOAroberto said:
Yeah Steremud is not looking to good for them. I have both of their albums. Keith was having the time of his life at the shows. I was at the second show. I want to go to the third but I'm really broke! Oh well what ya going to do. LOA was a great band and I wish they just get back together. They were one of the first bands to do the heavy guitars with the melodic heartfelt vocals. Now everybody and thier mother is doing that!
I just listened to my LOA cd the other day, and it gave me chills same as always. LOA was a great fuckin band.

dutchy said:
River Runs Red!!!It rules, seen them live 3 times!!killer shows!!!!Bring back LOA!!!!!!!!
I'm lucky as I've seen them lots of times. I'm from Staten Island NY, and the LOA boys are also from NY, so they've played there a lot

AnaStacia_31 said:
I'm lucky as I've seen them lots of times. I'm from Staten Island NY, and the LOA boys are also from NY, so they've played there a lot

been to NY 2 years ago, stayed at The Gerswin Hotel, loved every minute of it. Been to the Roseland Ballroom (Goldfinger/ReelBigFish) and met guy named Woody, plays drums in DayNineteen.Attended a NYMets game and got kicked out Roseland for diving of the balcony!!NYC RULES!!!!!!!