O/T - My Top 10 CDs of 2012

Blitz just has that 80s cheese metal sounding vocal that I don't like. All I can picture is some dude with tight jeans a a mullet . I need a bit more balls in my vocals. Testament and slayer type vocals when it comes to thrash. Not the Laaz Rocket / Overkill type vocals. Joey is one of the only vocalists I dig that has a more operatic voice in thrash

In no particular order and there is stuff I haven't gotten to yet (including stuff posted here already:

Down "IV Part I" EP
Soundgarden "King Animal"
Testament "Dark Roots of Earth"
Orange Goblin "A Eulogy for the Damned"
Corrosion of Conformity "Corrosion of Conformity"
Corrosion of Conformaty "Megladon" EP
High on Fire "De Vermis Mysteriis"
Ahab "The Giant"
Grand Magus "The Hunt"
Witchcraft "Legend"
Between The Buried and Me "The Parallax II: Future Sequence"
Rush "Clockwork Angels"
Devin Townsend "Epicloud"

The only new albums I can remember I bought last year are:

Brian Setzer's Rockabilly Riot! - Live From The Planet
Garbage - Not Your Kind of People
Marilyn Manson - Born Villain
Down - The Purple EP
DTP - Epicloud

Sooo I guess those are my top albums for the year because I liked the all. I'm so out of loop with new music it's not even funny. I haven't even listened to new Testament album yet, even though I'm a big fan of the band, 'cause I'm so burned out on metal right now.

To be honest I spent most of 2012 listening to Worship Music and previous years albums from other bands. I spent most of the year in a shitty place work wise that didn't allow me to listen to much music and nights were spent working from home or spending time with the family.
Though I did manage to get late on to Deftones last one, Koi No Yokan which I think is brilliant.

1. Accept - Stalingrad
2. Kreator - Phantom Antichrist
3. Epica - Requium for the Indifferent
4. Rush - Clockwork Angels
5. Overkill - Electric Age
6. Rage - 21
7. Stam1na - Nocebo
8. Sabaton - Carolus Rex
9. Destruction - Spiritual Genocide (doesn't come out in the US until Feb so I bought the import on eBay)
10. Testament - Dark Roots of the Earth

honorable mentions:
Nile - At the Gate of Sethu
Sister Sin - Now And Forever
Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth