o/t new chilli peppers

I think it's gonna suck judging by the single they put out. I'll give it a spin though. Never really thought much of the chili peppers without Frusciante. I like em though and hope they did something good. The guitars on the new single are so predictable, one dimensional.

I think it's gonna suck judging by the single they put out. I'll give it a spin though. Never really thought much of the chili peppers without Frusciante. I like em though and hope they did something good. The guitars on the new single are so predictable, one dimensional.

the single has grown on me,there are way better songs on the record,ive never been a big fan of chillis but was interested with the new guitarist,fuck frusciante,hes a freak guitarist but a fuckwit for dicking them around,i hope they never let him back in.

I'm not a fan, but sometimes when the mood strikes I like some RHCP music. I remember when I was in school in 70th grade or something when Californication was a HUGE album, I liked the first half of it but then it kind of died.

However, since that I haven't heard a single song I've liked. The new single may be the worst one of them all. It represents everything I hate about their newer music. I mean where the hell did they lose their balls? What happened to the crazy guys wearing socks playing crazy funk music? :bah:

Sorry about the rant, like I said I'm not really a fan, I just think they could do better.

They went south after the rather brilliant BSSM era. Mothers Milk was a killer album too. Californication had 1 or 2 real standouts but that was it.