Tool kicks the dicks off Cilli Peppers and Pearl Jam . . . in the charts.

lol

There's no bestest Tool songs I'd say . They're a consistent band on each record and I definitely don't agree with JK about the last 10,000 tracks.

edit : nad fanboyism was faster.

Okay Jambi is kicking my dick in like never before right now. This is the first time I've listened to the album in a few weeks.

JayKeeley said:
Well it's not like you deny that you're gay and/or lying. :loco:
I think at this point I've been able to separate both inherent characteristics: these days I'm always one or other, but never both. :loco:

More OGT:

Swamp Song

Okay I guess I'm a moron because EVERY fucking track on 10,000 Days sounds a lot better right now than they ever did! :kickass:

Final upload:

Pushit (live)

I witnessed firsthand this best version of their best song, IMHOtep.

NADatar said:
Okay I guess I'm a moron because EVERY fucking track on 10,000 Days sounds a lot better right now than they ever did! :kickass:
I had the exact experience w/ this album. I love it now.

Nate The Great said:
Tool isn't a band you can like/love/appreciate/respect from a couple sampled songs.
I pretty much agree. I picked up Undertow when it came out and didn't keep it for long. I heard a couple songs of Aenima, but they never really did too much for me until I heard the entire album.

BenMech said:
Choices always were a problem for you. What you need is someone strong to guide you . . .like me.
Awesome.

Yeah I didn't like Tool the first few times I heard them. Obviously that changed.

So does everybody know that '10,000 Days' refers to the time period from the 80's when Maynard's mother was paralyzed until 2003 when she died? Or is this just a rumor? I read it in Rolling Stone, so I'd hope they did a LITTLE research.