Brotherhood of the snake - sales and charts

2.200 sold in the US last week. That's a slight boost! The total number is approx. 25.135 copies so far (16.967, 3.869, 2.100, 2.200).
And we have a re-entry in Switzerland at #98! So it's their third week there after a one week break (#16, #75, - , #98)
Good news came also from Belgium:
Flanders: week no. 4 and position #89, week no. 5 and position #136
Walloonia: week no. 4 and position #119, week no. 5 and position #140
And apparently there's a re-entry in Germany at #90 (so the run looks like this: #11, #60, -, #90)
Oh, and I don't think I posted 2nd week in France here. It was #198

So, all in all, we have a brighter week finally, but your points do remain valid.

Hey great! I didn't see that coming! I hope it continues. Do you know are these sales because of certain songs that are getting played in certain places or is it just cause they are Testament fans? You know somehow I really thought they would sell near what Anthrax sold. If only a tenth of the people who watched the videos bought the album! lol

Nah, I think most of them are Testament fans, some just a bit late to the party. They are touring hard so that's a good reminder for people to go grab the new album. With DROE they did better than Anthrax in some places. I don't know how the last Anthrax did, but I can imagine that at least in most of the European countries Testament is still better.

It's fucked. I see all these reviews of bands that are on NB. Not one of them has the positive reviews that Testament has. And on youtube none of them come close with views on the videos.

I know I keep saying this, but because it's so in my face everyday I have to say it again. NB isn't promoting this worth a shit. What's their hard on for Nightwish?!

You know I'm totally with you on this one. Someone didn't do their job properly this time. And it's surprising they're not even trying to make up for the slow start in any way. No second video, no media appearances, no great tours, no nothing. Like they decided to let this album go down the drain and wait for the next one. Let's hope the band doesn't lose its momentum.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think that since a few years back - yes. They have a key to include those. However, to be honest, Testament fans are rather conservative in terms of the medium on which they choose to buy their music, so the digital sales don't really help the overall situation for them.

Yeah, pretty good. They're like 50 copies from getting back on the charts. People are out there buying the album. Too bad there's no tour going now.

Yeah, only with some 3-month breaks. The US tour doesn't commence 'til April, I think. There's 70000 tons of metal and some Japan shows before, but nothing more I believe.