DROE sales/charts

I don't suppose even Ms. Anthrope or Deadly Embrace have such access. The band members do have their sources, though, and since some of them are board members you can say that somebody on this site is in the know. :err:

I don't know why this data is so protected. I guess it's still big business and nobody's willing to reveal their trade secrets. Or maybe SoundScan enjoys its membership fees and likes to keep things exclusive for this reason. :heh:

I don't suppose even Ms. Anthrope or Deadly Embrace have such access. The band members do have their sources, though, and since some of them are board members you can say that somebody on this site is in the know. :err:

I don't know why this data is so protected. I guess it's still big business and nobody's willing to reveal their trade secrets. Or maybe SoundScan enjoys its membership fees and likes to keep things exclusive for this reason. :heh:

That's probably the reason. $700 a week for that info, that's outrageous. But I guess enough people are signing up for it to where they don't lower the price or release it to the public. I agree though why is that so protected? What harm is there in letting people know a bands album sales?

Hopefully. The question is how the DVD itself will sell given the lack of BlueRay and the postponing of the release date in the US.

I still think it'll do well. According to Jeff Waters of Annihilator, Testament (as well as Overkill, Exodus, Kreator, and Destruction) have been having their biggest record sales in over 15 years (http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/an...ave-a-shit-about-image-or-what-i-looked-like/ if you're interested in reading the interview). I'd say Dark Roots of Thrash will sell something between 4,000-5,000 copies in its debut.

I'd read that interview, thanks. It was pretty interesting. As for your estimations - that would be great for a live album. I'm just afraid a lot of people will order it overseas just to get the blue ray. Let's keep our fingers crossed that you are right.

I'd read that interview, thanks. It was pretty interesting. As for your estimations - that would be great for a live album. I'm just afraid a lot of people will order it overseas just to get the blue ray. Let's keep our fingers crossed that you are right.

Yeah Waters is an interesting guy. And we'll know probably next week