O/T Sepultura's "Dante XXI"

Canucklehead

Hockey Mad and Lovin' It!
Oct 13, 2005
Ottawa, Ontario
Anyone heard anything off the "Dante XXI" CD? They've got a great track on their website called "Convicted in Life". Great stuff!!

I fucking LOVE this new CD. Its great. Seriously, when this disc comes out, pick it up. Standout tracks are Ostia, Convicted in Life, Nuclear Seven.

johnnieCzech said:
Yeah, 17th April in Prague, I can't wait.

I'd love to see them live with this line-up. They sound awesome on their "Live in Sao Paulo" disc. I saw them back in 1996 just before Max left the band. I'm hoping they come back to Canada again soon.

Canucklehead said:
I'd love to see them live with this line-up. They sound awesome on their "Live in Sao Paulo" disc. I saw them back in 1996 just before Max left the band. I'm hoping they come back to Canada again soon.

I saw Sepultura four times, once in 1996 with Max, then three times with Derrick. All shows kicked ass, but I liked the most the one after Nation album.

i got this off totalrock.com..............

"So far it's just really rumours — which is a start." - Andreas Kisser comments on reports that Sepultura are to re-unite with former frontman Max Cavalera.

now were it not for recent events i would call major bullshit on this one........but tr called the anthrax reunion long before anyone else

i am seeing soulfly and seps in the next month, would much rather see them as they should be........ no disrespect to derek or soulfly, just have to wait n see i guess

I spotted some reunion rumors some time ago. Well for every band there's a reunion coming I guess. So is this a farewell tour for Derrick? I would be disappointed if so.

I lost a lot of interest in Sepultura after Max left. They put out some good stuff with Derrick, but I've always felt that Max was the only voice for Sepultura. The new Soulfly is very good, and the new song on the Sepultura website is good, but none of the Soulfly or Sepultura albums on their own have been as good as the Chaos A.D./Roots era.

I d/l the whole album off the net,,IMO, its their best album with Derrick...I'll probably buy it when its officially released

Canucklehead said:
Anyone heard anything off the "Dante XXI" CD? They've got a great track on their website called "Convicted in Life". Great stuff!!

Descendent said:
I lost a lot of interest in Sepultura after Max left. They put out some good stuff with Derrick, but I've always felt that Max was the only voice for Sepultura. The new Soulfly is very good, and the new song on the Sepultura website is good, but none of the Soulfly or Sepultura albums on their own have been as good as the Chaos A.D./Roots era.

chaos ad was decent and roots sucked so sucking bad as roots was their attempt to do simplistic riffs ala Korn.

Beneath the Remains and Arise will always be in my cd player!:headbang: :worship: :hotjump: :Spin: