O/T SYL , Love Video

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
Anybody see the new video on HBB tonight. The whole show was pretty good. Played Behemoth, Vehemance, SYL and four old school Anthrax songs. Only Adema was really off. Anybody see they are signed to EARACHE now??? WTF??? ( Adema that is) I was like how is Adema on the same record label AT THE GATES was on??? Plus interviews throughout the show with old school ANTHRAX lineup. Dan spitz buffed up like a motherfucker.

Anyway the video was directly a EVIL DEAD tribute. Scary wierd camera angles, possessions, chainsaws, all based in a small cabin in the middle of the woods. Even creepy deadite makeup. Totally kick ass video. By far one of the best vids ever. Highly nostalgic to say the least. Even Devin screaming at a light bulb and camera angles from behind windows and clocks.

Wolftribe said:
Yeah the SYL, and Vehemence videos kicked ass. Devin is one crazy mother fucker

Yeah man i know. Hes just so intense its insane. Id love to met him because I bet hes actually laid back when not on stage. But def. very intense. The Vehemance song rocked so much ass. That break down in CONQUER ALL melts my face every time I hear it.

I didn't know SYL made a new video. 'Love' is one of the best songs on 'Alien' and 'Evil Dead' is one of the best movies ;-) so together they can make a great combination ;-)

But I don't have MTV2. Any idea where to download this video from? Maybe on DC++?

OK, I have already downloaded this video from using DC++. It's cool!