O/T: The best thing how to start the fucking day...

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
...is to wake up, switch on your cell and find a message from your GF: "Hi, I've been thinking about our relationship and I guess it would be the best of us to be just friends."
shocked.gif
jawdrop.gif

Great, isn't it? I haven't made that up. Real story which happened to me yesterday!
It's time to put on some really brutal music!:heh::yuk:
frown.gif

bummer.... my thoughts go out to czech republic today and Johnny.. keep your head up, and put on "Crush"..

but also my thoughts go to another czech, Milan Hejduk who'll score a hat trick against the Blackhawks and help me win the hockey pool! :lol:

I'm sorry Johnnie. I feel your pain. Because........
Well let me just tell you, it could be even worse.
Last night my girlfriend told me she had sex with some guy a couple weeks ago. I told her to FUCK OFF.
I'm serious, too.

It seems everyone is having a shitty time with women. Is it Fucking contagious? I do not have anything that bad, but my girlfriend and I are just not meshing. She is going away to college next year and wants to stay together until she leaves, then break-up. What the fuck? we should just do it now and get it over with. I don't know what to do. I really like her, but don't really want to stay together when there seems to be no future.

TD doesn't post as often as he did. He must be getting laid.

Oh, and everytime I've broken up with a girl, I do it in a subtle yet effective manner. I tell her to meet me at a bar at around 11. Then I show up an hour early with a date and as she walks in, I say "oh I thought I said midnight".

I was going out with this one chick once and we went out to the dinner. It was that night that I decided that I didn't want to go out with her but I kept putting off the bad news. So I decided to wait until I dropped her off. We're sitting there in the car and she won't stop touching me. I kept telling myselt to come to the break up when she give me one hell of a bj. Then I broke up with her.

Thanks for your support, want to inform you everything is fine now (maybe for a while) I just talked (well, not only talked...) her out of it! She told me she had been depressed and shit that night, but she wanted to stay.
And yes, before that, I put on CRUSH fucking loudly!

AlexStomp said:
My girlfriends brother was informed of his fiance's sucking someone else's cock from an IM from her.

My brother used to drive his ex-gf in his car to, what she'd been saying, a "girl friend" for some time. Later he learned it wasn't a girl but another guy who she fucked.

ThraxDude said:
I'm sorry Johnnie. I feel your pain. Because........
Well let me just tell you, it could be even worse.
Last night my girlfriend told me she had sex with some guy a couple weeks ago. I told her to FUCK OFF.
I'm serious, too.

Well this sucks hell of an ass!
You did 100% right, btw. But you should have kicked her ass before.

johnnieCzech said:
Well this sucks hell of an ass!
You did 100% right, btw. But you should have kicked her ass before.

Thanks.
And we here don't know the whole story, but you can NEVER trust a member of the opposite sex. Or anyone else, for that matter.

You can only trust yourself.

One of my old college roommates' girlfiend sucked another guy's dick while she was on my roommate's lap when they were in a limo for his fraternity's formal. They didn't break up though. Everytime I saw her though, I thought what a dumb bitch.