O/T: The best thing how to start the fucking day...

Ty is 300% correct on this thread, everything he has said is true. I'll definitely go to Cancun sometime with Ty, and find the meaning of life (not a wife).
Like I posted earlier, I'd rather be single for the rest of my LIFE!, then go through what I've been through over and over. Fuck relationships, fuck society!

bumpkins-
I've done that one night stand thing. The "bar scene". It was okay. If I wanted a one-night-stand, I'd get a fucking prostitute, instead of playing the fuckin game....
But I actually DO want a relationship with someone who isn't a fucking whore. I DO want a partner. Why would we (men) try so hard just to get laid? We (at least myself) DO want something real.
But, I can wish in one hand, and shit in the other, and see which one gets full first...

at a party a while back my mate was pissed as and said to a group of people that marraige was just a long way around prostitution,what he didnt realise was that the girl he took to the party was standing right behind him

fucking hilarious!!!!

i would pefer a plain jane simply for the fact they arent too full on and dont expect to be wined and dined all the time,i prefer a girl who likes the occasional drink at the local pub,another reason its better than going out with a hottie is the fact that guys arent gonna try and hit on them.

the thing i cant work out is u see these hot chicks going out with such dropkicks it really makes u wonder what u gotta do.

in a perfect world for me i would be happily married 2 kids,mortage etc but if it dont happen its not the end of the world,freedom to do whatever the fuck i want when i want how i want is a major plus and if i pick up here and there its all a bonus.

Lordlindsey said:
Attractive chicks are out there. If you get lucky, she'll even have a nice personality.
Seems it's hard to find a combination of both.
My wife is attractive and a very nice person, I got lucky, because....generally speaking.....I'm considered a dickhead!!!!!!!
sgrin.gif

I feel her pain...

Ever notice how successful, beautiful, and wealthy people seem so miserable and angry all the time...?

Work in the restaurant or music business. You'll come across alot of young single attractive girls that just want to have fun. Anyway, I have a hot girlfriend, and I still have my space to be a kid. Play video games, watch baseball/football, drink beer, smoke cigars, eat like a filthy pig.

Alex--
You may want to check out the May issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly. It has "The Matrix" and "Splinter Cell" on the cover.
They have a guide to the perfect Baseball game for you.....

alexstomp: thanks for the tip-
you are lucky if your girlfriend has a good personality too as well as being hot.
hold on to her as they are a rare breed!

I am gonna say one thing about relationships is that I always seem to be happier when I am not in one. I just can't take all the bullshit that comes with a relationship. I like doing my own thing. The one I am in now is probably the best one I have had yet except for one thing. A guy who she used to have a huge crush on has been calling her and asking her out. She did not tell me this and I kinda found out by accident. He was actually texting her all the time and she forgot to erase a few from him. anyways now I got it in my head there is something going on, even though there is probably not. I am pretty sure she is over him, and she has been waiting for me, and has liked me for awhile, but still you get shit in your head, and I don't know how often they talk, or text. So anyways I guess I should just grow up and get over it. I feel like I am in Highschool. Thanks for letting me vent......... I really truly hate relationships......but cant seem to stay away from them...

one man-
There shouldn't be any secrets. She should have told you that dude was calling.
But, maybe it wasn't a big deal to her. Maybe it was so insignificant that she didn't even think that you needed to know, because she's with you now, and this dude doesn't matter at all to her...
She wasn't intentionally keeping it from you, was she? That's what you should ask yourself. (And try to be optimistic.)

I know. I have got fucked over big time in the past and have a hard time letting things go. If I ever expect things to work out between her and I, I have to stop being this way. Thats why I think I am better off on my own. I can just worry about myself.

It's kinda cool that my depressive thread has lasted for so long and everyone could add their two cents to it. I'm OK with my GF now (she'd had a bad week or so) but as far as I'm concerned, relationships kinda suck. I know I am not going to get married in my 25, my GF is five years younger and as I say, it's ok to have someone to embrace and light your days, but if there's gonna be a problem or I find out I'm being cheated on or what the fuck ever, I know I can stay single for a lifetime, hang out with friends, drink beer, go to concerts, play drums, listen to music.

yup you're right- being single is something that is really under-rated and something us single guys shouldn't take for granted. we can do whatever we want when we want and not worry if it's gonna upset someone.
the grass is aways greener on the other side, as they say...

AlexStomp said:
What baseball game?
Well, all of them, basically. They listed the six current baseball games and compare/contrasted them so you can find what you want.

For example they gave High Heat 2004 a 9 out of 10 and said it's the "best simulation baseball game on the market".
They gave World Series Baseball 2k3 an 8 out of 10 and said the player models are "so realistic you will want to ask for an autograph".
Stuff like that.

ThraxDude said:
Well, all of them, basically. They listed the six current baseball games and compare/contrasted them so you can find what you want.

For example they gave High Heat 2004 a 9 out of 10 and said it's the "best simulation baseball game on the market".
They gave World Series Baseball 2k3 an 8 out of 10 and said the player models are "so realistic you will want to ask for an autograph".
Stuff like that.

They both sucked. World Series for Xbox is too easy and lame, High Heat 2004 for the PS2 is lame as hell too. The best one I've played thus far is All Star 2004 for the XBox. It's the most realistic in my opinion. I haven't tried MLB 2004. I'm gonna have to go rent it.