Perfect way to start your week

Shmu

To Bored To Live
Jul 11, 2006
Grc
Wake up , eat , take a shower and go to your best friend to have a drink :)
You drink (not ever sober) and then you decide to go out to eat something for "dinner" on your way to the fast food you decide to take the motorbikes and go there and the best thing that happened today is that i survived the bike crash with only a bunch of scratches and bruises

Best way to start a week IMO

Nothing like getting the week started with some drunk driving! You're a God amongst men, my friend.

Nope, wasn't drunk my friend just that greece has the worst drivers in the world thats why i ended lying down on the road ,i had a bastard blocking my way i had no choice but to turn in the nearest garbage can :)

Ok .. when i'll go for ski or snowboard ill keep that in mind ...Btw it sucks when you brake your legs or after ?

You sir, are wrong. Snowboarding is one of life's great experiences. Standin' up on top of the world.

You never know unless you try it :) so if its ever gonna snow in greece ill go brake a couple of legs to tell you how much it sucks

You think so ? but how am i gonna play guitar if i brake my fingers ... or you mean the ones from my feet?