O/T This Guy Needs To Be Visited By Bubba In Jail

johnnieCzech said:
Come on, the guy looks like the REAL moron. Someone should thrust something very painful up his fucking ass. I imagine something like Derrick Greene´s cock or something similar.
You are imagining a cock being shoved up a guys ass? WOW....got something to tell us there johnnie?

Uh oh...one of the worst topics in America.
Justin, how about this scenario.
Woman was in a car accident, she's going through physical therapy and constantly medicated just so she can function enough to get her 2 children up and to school. Her shoulder is so fucked up, she can't even lift her 2 year old. Her back is so bad that she can't stand for longer than 10 minutes without being on the verge of passing out. Doctors can't find what's wrong with her shoulder. Finally, after a couple months of this, they find out what's wrong. They schedule surgery and she's still on her medication. Now, between then and the time of surgery, she finds out she is pregnant. So, she has to go off her medication (that she's been on during the pregnancy), she has to have the surgery also. Also, remember her back is already screwed up, so now add in being pregnant.
Now, the woman above did elect abortion. As it turned out, during her pre-abortion ultra sound, it was found out that the baby would not have survived the pregnancy anyways (there was too much blood somewhere, I can't remember the exact reason), and either would the woman in question.

Now, me as a Christian, I'm not a fan of abortion, but I realize there are extrenuating circumstances.

But again, these are different circumstances. Doctors aren't malicious and doing abortion for kicks. The asshole above kicked that dog because he thought it was funny. If you went into an abortion clinic, you would not find the doctors laughing about what they just did.

Riehlthing said:
Uh oh...one of the worst topics in America.
Justin, how about this scenario.
Woman was in a car accident, she's going through physical therapy and constantly medicated just so she can function enough to get her 2 children up and to school. Her shoulder is so fucked up, she can't even lift her 2 year old. Her back is so bad that she can't stand for longer than 10 minutes without being on the verge of passing out. Doctors can't find what's wrong with her shoulder. Finally, after a couple months of this, they find out what's wrong. They schedule surgery and she's still on her medication. Now, between then and the time of surgery, she finds out she is pregnant. So, she has to go off her medication (that she's been on during the pregnancy), she has to have the surgery also. Also, remember her back is already screwed up, so now add in being pregnant.
Now, the woman above did elect abortion. As it turned out, during her pre-abortion ultra sound, it was found out that the baby would not have survived the pregnancy anyways (there was too much blood somewhere, I can't remember the exact reason), and either would the woman in question.

Now, me as a Christian, I'm not a fan of abortion, but I realize there are extrenuating circumstances.

But again, these are different circumstances. Doctors aren't malicious and doing abortion for kicks. The asshole above kicked that dog because he thought it was funny. If you went into an abortion clinic, you would not find the doctors laughing about what they just did.
She got pregnant while she could barely move? I'm confused.

My point was not to start an argument about abortion, as no one ever changes their mind. I, as an atheist, am just saying that if a defenseless human being can be legally killed (regardless of how the doctor feels), then there should be no law against killing an animal. (aside from destruction of another person's property)

She couldn't stand for a long time. Plus it was a b/f she'd had for a year, and I don't want to know. Maybe they experimented on what hurts her, and what doesn't. I don't know, and really don't want to know.

My point was not to start an argument about abortion, as no one ever changes their mind. I, as an atheist, am just saying that if a defenseless human being can be legally killed (regardless of how the doctor feels), then there should be no law against killing an animal. (aside from destruction of another person's property)

Okay I don't know how to put up a quote properly yet.... That was just a test. It was originally posted by Jdelpi. How come it didn't say at the top of the quote that it was originally posted by Jdelpi?? What did I do wrong??

I don't care much for laws at times as many of them are lame, but I know and feel deep inside that it's wrong to be cruel to animals and then laugh about it as that guy and his cunty friends did.
Hi Jdelpi, watsup? I just think that sometimes abortion is necessary as well but that's when things get even tougher. Where does one draw the line?
Toodaloo

Justin,

When fellas can get knocked up, then, and only then, can they have a say on abortion. Until then... STFU!!! How's that for a discussion??

Don't we wish we could all be like slapthemonkey laughing at every single thing until it happens to his own mother or heaven forbid..........HIMSELF!
I'm sending over a comedian for ya, maybe he'll slap your momma.
:p

thenotman said:
Don't we wish we could all be like slapthemonkey laughing at every single thing until it happens to his own mother or heaven forbid..........HIMSELF!
I'm sending over a comedian for ya, maybe he'll slap your momma.
:p
A comedian wants to smack my mom? Good Lord, is he going to do some one liners while he is doing the aforementioned smacking, that would be worth it. Maybe ill let him kick my cat when hes done, if he is funny enough. If hes really funny, I might even let him kick the neighbors dog or even the neighbor for that matter. Oh, by the way, which comedian is it? Id like Will Ferrell to come over and whip my mothers ass, that would be great.