O/T Van Halen Tour Announced

My question is, who is going to hold Eddies' Walker while he does solos? Will he stick his cigarette on it instead of his guitar neck? Fuck Sammy Hagar, he needs to keep his goofy flowered short wearing ass down in Cabo making his fucking tequila. Damn, I sound like Ragamuffin but with swear words............never a positive thing to say.

i heard DLR is gonna appear on the Soprano's this Sunday. something about him playing cards with Tony & Tony looking back on his younger days & saying how much of a VH fan he was.

SAZZ said:
i heard DLR is gonna appear on the Soprano's this Sunday. something about him playing cards with Tony & Tony looking back on his younger days & saying how much of a VH fan he was.
Just watched that, all Dave said was something about how he got tax breaks on condoms. Sopranos is such a great show.

SlappyWhitey said:
Just watched that, all Dave said was something about how he got tax breaks on condoms. Sopranos is such a great show.
they also had LT on there also. glad there is gonna be another season after this one.