O/T: Van Halen tour postponed!!

dailyvault

35 and counting...
May 2, 2005
Gurnee, IL
What a subject for my 666th post... Pollstar is reporting (and an anonymous member of the Van Halen camp is confirming) that the reunion tour has been postponed indefinitely.

Boy, THAT didn't take long... I think karrokid hit this one right on the head some weeks back!

And... since this is post # 666...

:devil: :Shedevil: MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :Shedevil: :devil:

Congrats on this milestone!:heh:

And, yes, I'm sure we all saw this coming! I'm actually kind of glad. The idea of Roth re-joining and the band touring without Michael Anthony never sat right with me (and I'm sure many others as well)!
Now if they were to announce a tour with all four original members, I would have to see that!:kickass:

The whole "Eddie's 15 year old son playing in the band" idea was just plain fucking GAY!
What did he just come off tour with the mini-pops?

The thing I don't understand about Van Halen is why they break their fans' hearts like this. At least for the sake of guitar fans alone, find some no name singer and tour with him. Clubs, theaters, arenas, bars, stadiums. Who the fuck cares? It's rock and roll. Who the fuck cares who's singing as long Eddie Van Halen is on guitar, it will be good.

ps,

this is a pic of me and my buds on a way to a Slayer show the other night.

2eof7rb.jpg

The thing I don't understand about Van Halen is why they break their fans' hearts like this. At least for the sake of guitar fans alone, find some no name singer and tour with him. Clubs, theaters, arenas, bars, stadiums. Who the fuck cares? It's rock and roll. Who the fuck cares who's singing as long Eddie Van Halen is on guitar, it will be good.

ps,

this is a pic of me and my buds on a way to a Slayer show the other night.

2eof7rb.jpg

"What is this? You're wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see?! Gutter, don't be that guy!"

You always seem so happy Alex. I need some of what you're smoking!:Smokin: :lol:

I hadn't even smoked yet in that pic. My buddy on the left smoked me up on the way to the Slayer show. That was where we met at this poshy bar in DC during happy hour. Everyone at the bar thought that WE were in a band since were were younger and not in business attire.

This is me this afternoon on the way to band practice.

48fawr7.jpg