Oak Knoll Tshirt & banner planning

Front
oak16ua.jpg

Back
oak14dr.jpg

very nice.. what does everyone else think? I'm digging the pagan woodsy bm feel!
hrmm.. maybe you can lessen the opacity on the front skull so the hammer handle shows thru just a little?
what do you guys think? I'm opening this up for everyone's comments/suggestions.
Tomas.. i think the specs for shirts are 10 inches wide, just in case you need to know.

Isn't Tomas great!

Ya, the roots thing was getting to me.. I like them a little but I want to be more pagan/viking than tribal.. those roots alone were more of a tribal thing.. like you find on a tattoo on an arm - which is more nu metal.
If i was to put roots in it would be more tree-like. I really dig the thor's hammer.. maybe we can find a better hammer or roots backgroud. this is still all in the planning stage and all your input is appreicated.
abotu the back of the shirt text.. ya I forgot to ask to change Records to Productions. Thanks Tomas!

i remember that back in the early days (it was 1991) i had a Nuclear Blast Records t-shirt, they were very underground by that time :), the thing is that the front design was some label stuff and on the back they had a list of their bands... how's that sounds? maybe you could add list of your bands at least the ones that you have actually signed?