Oak Knoll Worldwide Divisions chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oak Knoll

Oak Knoll Productions
May 17, 2002
Attleboro, MA USA
www.oak-knoll.com
I'm hoping to use this area for discussion amongst new Oak Knoll Divisions. Northern Europe and Eurasia. Hopefully I can get Jukka and Ulas chatting in here, working up ideas to get those area up and running. Please post all your ideas etc.

I think firstly we need to specify what we require to promote Oak Knoll. Here is a list of ideas in my mind that we can use for promotion. You may add different items that I may have forgotten:

• Magazines
  • Webzines
  • Metal Stores
  • Radio Shows

We may contact magazines and webzines in our local areas to give advertisements or promo CDs to be reviewed. Some little & big flyers, stickers can be distributed to metal stores. Radio shows may give publicity to Oak Knoll bands.

So I think we need:

• Flyers
  • Stickers
  • Promo CDs
  • Ad Layouts

If we have high resolution flyer images and ads on the web or other medium, I can print them.

And about CD selling and distribution:

One of my friends has a metal store-distro and he is interested to distribute Oak Knoll products in Turkey. I think wholesale prices and a revised trade list will be useful for such distributors. Also we can help people who want to contact Oak Knoll as a street team member, collaborator, etc... For example, if someone from our area wants to make an interview with an Oak Knoll band, he/she may contact us directly.

Lets collect the ideas like that. ;)

To promote Oak Knoll worldwide.. especially in your areas (Eurasia and Europe) via you and Jukka (who should be posting soon). I can send out stuff to you but it gets expensive. So CDs yes - maybe I can send without the cases. Stickers, flyers.. well I can send them but maybe flyers you can print out there or duplicate them? Or make local versions of stickers etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.