Oasis dis the Thrax!

MichiMikey said:
Watch it Cali-boy, thems my hometown stomping grounds youre dissing... :yell:
I wasn't dissing Harpos - I was dissing the panty wastes known as Oasis for not being man enough to play Harpos.

Jockthrax said:
Brit rock wankers Oasis played Glasgow Hampden Park on Wednesday. Following an outburst by the Primal Scream singer at Glastonbury where he offended a lotta people by asking "Is anyone here to see Kylie?......Well fuck off!" (she wasn't there because she has cancer), Oasis mainman Liam Gallagher asked the Hampden crowd the same thing ALMOST "Is anyone here to see Anthrax? Well fuck off!"
What have the Thrax done to upset the monobrowed fuckwank?

P.S. Scottish piss poor tabloid mentioned the incident by calling Anthrax "a little known thrash punk band"???????????? :tickled:

no no no no it may have been a joke....
I saw anthrax awhile back ( "load" hadnt been released yet) They had asked if anyone had the new Metallica album ( "untill it sleeps" was the only thing being played on the radio at the time)
Scott pulls out a disk and screamed ( "WHATS THIS???.... THE OASIS???)
it was funny when it happened you had to be there for it :D

If i remember correctly he did throw it into the crowd
i will never know what disk it actually was, a metallica single or an actual oasis cd in metallica case
it was funny

Jockthrax said:

My wife just saw your signature and says
whats the difference between a cow and a hamster
You know she looked me dead in the eye without laughing and said

"The cow will usually survive the branding process"
not that it has anything to do with anything
it was your sig that caught her attention span o_O

If i wanted to listen to a band where the brother constantly fight... I'd have go with the black crowes.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
A little known Hair Metal band I was into when I was a lad...

Actually, I was kidding, I was a teen in the 80's. But between BJ and Journey, I almost went disco... :tickled:

just for the record, I think Oasis blow and that they have a hard time playing their instruments. They'd never be able to write a song without the Beatles cataloque sitting in front of them. They have no stage presence, no charisma, and the singer and his brother are ugly fucks. There, I feel better.