Obama is "a long-legged pimp," sez Reverend Manning

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Three reasons why the REVEREND Manning should be our next President:

"Senator Barack Hussein Obama is a long-legged pimp"

and

"...the reason Senator Barack Hussein Obama stayed for so long [in that church] is because of a homosexual relationship with its minister."

and

"the Whore girl, Oprah."

Jurched

Last edited by a moderator:
Manning is a trip!
i think i posted one of his vids a few weeks ago. he's no fan of Obama, Clinton, Oprah, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson... he blasts them all with equal vigor. :lol:

He is doing god's work.

It just so happens his god is a complete basket case.

But he IS his own god. Don'cha keep hearin the REVEREND manning say, "Thus sayeth the lord god, Obama is a closet homosexual, reverend wright is a homosexual, Oprah is a closet lesbian, and these three are the trinity of evil."

I mean, you gonna dispute his deity after a revelation like that??!

Jurched

But he IS his own god. Don'cha keep hearin the REVEREND manning say, "Thus sayeth the lord god, Obama is a closet homosexual, reverend wright is a homosexual, Oprah is a closet lesbian, and these three are the trinity of evil."

I mean, you gonna dispute his deity after a revelation like that??!

Jurched

I always expected the true face of evil to be white. I think it would require some ambition and good credit to take down the world. :D

I always expected the true face of evil to be white. I think it would require some ambition and good credit to take down the world. :D
hahaha too funny!

But seriously, don't we all expect the true face of evil to be white? Who else is really crazy enough to go through with it? Or am I mistaking crazy for a good work ethic? hmm hah

I stumbled on this thread and forum by pure accident today, but that was FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!

There has to be some MOD lyrics in there somewhere! haha