Barak Hussein Obama, Imam Mahdi al' Meriq-i-stan

I completely get what you are implying, but just like a true racist, you hide behind double talk and innuendo and don't want to come out and say what's on your mind.

UH-OH... PJ has employed his uncanny mind reading skills and used the 'R' word. no need to keep up the discussion. when a liberal has no point, he just uses the 'Racism' card and you know he's hit the wall. that's their 'get out of jail free' card.

with that, i'll just close with a few words from Obama's biggest fan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sue, you know I love ya, I mean hell I have two of your quotes in my sig and that being said.... I am probably the most ultra conservative here (or one of the top 3 anyway) but this is absolutely laughable!!! I sincerely hope you put this joker here for comedy value alone and nothing more.... I mean his singing alone is worthy of a Saturday Night Live skit..:lol::lol:

Sue, you know I love ya, I mean hell I have two of your quotes in my sig and that being said.... I am probably the most ultra conservative here (or one of the top 3 anyway) but this is absolutely laughable!!! I sincerely hope you put this joker here for comedy value alone and nothing more.... I mean his singing alone is worthy of a Saturday Night Live skit..:lol::lol:

of course, T. when you're dealing with liberal morons, you might as well just have fun with it, because there's no talking reason with them.

as for the Honorable David Manning's singing... i'm hoping he puts out an album. :lol:

UH-OH... PJ has employed his uncanny mind reading skills and used the 'R' word. no need to keep up the discussion. when a liberal has no point, he just uses the 'Racism' card and you know he's hit the wall. that's their 'get out of jail free' card.

No point? He just referred to Texas as North Mexico and when asked what he was implying, he replied as he did. Speaks for itself.

Not my fault that hillbillies like yourself need to go back to reading comprehension 101 and lay off the paranoia scare shows on Fox News like Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity...

LMAO at the irony of being a Texan, born and raised, and having to refer to you as a hillbilly.

And the R word is not a card played like some kind of game, although people like yourselves would like to think that it is.

I call it as I see it, and yes, I do believe that you have a problem with certain races. I also think you perpetuate stereotypes and encourage cliches... but hey, deal with it and if the era of Obama drives you to insanity or worse......

No point? He just referred to Texas as North Mexico and when asked what he was implying, he replied as he did. Speaks for itself.

Not my fault that hillbillies like yourself need to go back to reading comprehension 101 and lay off the paranoia scare shows on Fox News like Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity...

LMAO at the irony of being a Texan, born and raised, and having to refer to you as a hillbilly.

And the R word is not a card played like some kind of game, although people like yourselves would like to think that it is.

I call it as I see it, and yes, I do believe that you have a problem with certain races. I also think you perpetuate stereotypes and encourage cliches... but hey, deal with it and if the era of Obama drives you to insanity or worse......

:kickass::headbang:

Thank you!!! Now Sue's typical replies to someone that doesn't agree with her ultra-conservative views are: You're scared of black people, liberal, leftist, you're a muslim, anti-american, ignorant etc...

:kickass::headbang:

Thank you!!! Now Sue's typical replies to someone that doesn't agree with her ultra-conservative views are: You're scared of black people, liberal, leftist, you're a muslim, anti-american, ignorant etc...

yeah, but when i say it, it's true.

yeah, but when i say it, it's true.

Wow, what a comeback!? I'm so offended...oh my goodness, what am I going to do now??!!

If anyone is anti-american, afraid of black people and is ignorant, it's you. You, along with the other ultra-conservatives think you're 'holier than thou'. I served my time in the military, if you're this great american like you proclaim to be, why haven't you served in one of the branches of the armed forces? It's obvious you're scared of black people with all the racist remarks you've said in the past and continue to spew out. And it's clear that you're an ignorant, TPT, racist retard. I'm a registered republican that voted democrat this past election, and guess what Bobby Sue, so did a lot of other people in November. I will not vote for the republicans until they clean up their party and get rid of the attitude towards us "It's my way or the highway."

Wow, what a comeback!? I'm so offended...oh my goodness, what am I going to do now??!!

If anyone is anti-american, afraid of black people and is ignorant, it's you. You, along with the other ultra-conservatives think you're 'holier than thou'. I served my time in the military, if you're this great american like you proclaim to be, why haven't you served in one of the branches of the armed forces? It's obvious you're scared of black people with all the racist remarks you've said in the past and continue to spew out. And it's clear that you're an ignorant, TPT, racist retard. I'm a registered republican that voted democrat this past election, and guess what Bobby Sue, so did a lot of other people in November. I will not vote for the republicans until they clean up their party and get rid of the attitude towards us "It's my way or the highway."

Bobby is a boy.
you were close, though. i'm Becky Sue.

So, you're not a racist?

i'm sorry. that was wrong, wasnt it?
i mean, really, i admit... i was stretching it. just a look at Africa and the thriving Utopia you'll find in any African nation is proof of that.
also, choose any prison in any state here and it would be like finding a needle in a haystack to locate a black person locked up for any crime.
as for the trillion dollar deficit our nation just reached under the firm hand of our Kenyan leader... that's actually a good thing!