Jay-Z-Magna Carta Holy Grail
Twenty One Pilots-Vessels
The Story So Far- What you Don't See
Chvrches-E.P(probably the album too)
Balance and Composure-The Things We Think We're Missing
Citizen-Youth
Misery Signals-Absent Light
Childish Gambino-because the internet

Paramore was really good, but as much as a fanboy I am, I can't really say it's as good as the ones in my list (my opinion of course). Twenty one pilots was also a surprise for me, but the albums has a few amazing songs and the rest don't get to me as much, so it hasn't captivated me enough to listen to it more.

^I really didnt liek the paramore self titled, anklebiters was okay but aside from that it was just....eugh, not a patch on riot or brand new eyes IMO

^I really didnt liek the paramore self titled, anklebiters was okay but aside from that it was just....eugh, not a patch on riot or brand new eyes IMO

I love a few of the songs, but overall I agree it doesn't come close to Riot, BNE or even the first one, which had no fillers either. I really enjoy the little interludes thing they did on this album, very original.

That's true, I actually quite like the moving on interlude, and still into you, besides having cringe worthy lyrics is stupidly catchy

I was massively let down by Part 2 though, Let the flames begin is right up there in my favourite songs ever, let alone just Paramore songs, DAT chorus

Did anybody except me like Veto by Heaven Shall Burn? The production was pretty lame, but it had a pretty great old-school melodic death vibe and some killer riffs.

That's true, I actually quite like the moving on interlude, and still into you, besides having cringe worthy lyrics is stupidly catchy

I was massively let down by Part 2 though, Let the flames begin is right up there in my favourite songs ever, let alone just Paramore songs, DAT chorus

Oh yeah, Part 2 should never have existed, it doesn't live up to Let The Flames Begin at all.