Obscura

Feature 2 ex-member of Necrophagist......
So.....i got their new album Cosmogenesis...... and damn! thoses guys rock!!
amazing album.... very technic.... a must for this year!!

yeah, the bassist is amazing, he was in Pestilence at some point I think... he's also a jazz/flamenco bassist from what I heard in this interview...
Some parts of that album sounds suspiciously inspired by Defiant Imagination, or at least to my ears... it's like Defiant Imagination + heavier Cynic ( minus the gay stuff) and Individual Thought Patterns

yeah, the bassist is amazing, he was in Pestilence at some point I think... he's also a jazz/flamenco bassist from what I heard in this interview...
Some parts of that album sounds suspiciously inspired by Defiant Imagination, or at least to my ears... it's like Defiant Imagination + heavier Cynic ( minus the gay stuff) and Individual Thought Patterns

I couldnt agree more, When I heard Incarnated I immediately thought about Individual thought patterns! And yeah, Cynic like elements are part of the way the band sound...like the robotized voices

fucking great album, cant wait to see them live with C-C in a month!

ah et j'oubliais, Quo Vadis cé bon en caliss itoo :headbang:

I couldnt agree more, When I heard Incarnated I immediately thought about Individual thought patterns! And yeah, Cynic like elements are part of the way the band sound...like the robotized voices

fucking great album, cant wait to see them live with C-C in a month!

ah et j'oubliais, Quo Vadis cé bon en caliss itoo :headbang:

Can't wait to see them too, they are so good. C-C is gonna rock the house too, great night coming :kickass:

listened to their album a few more times, great players for sure, too bad the songwriting isn't even throughout the album... I find that the songs/riffs I tend to like remind me of either Death or QV...