A Few Questions From The Number Uno Fan

schivmeister

#1QVFan
Dec 16, 2006
Urheimat
Hey im sorry for this..kinda stupid. But im just too excited and i just have to say something :lol: If this thread needs to b deleted or somethin, feel free.

First of all..i cant believe im not the first person to sign up. Well coz the official QV site had been left untouched for months and i didnt check back. Now..its just orgasms im having just by being a member of this forum :headbang: I get kinda immature when it comes to my number 1 band in entirety so dont b fooled by my childish attitude.

Anyway, is this the only section of the forum for QV?

Are the QV members here for real? They actually POST? :zombie: Nothing wrong w/ that. Its just GREAT!

My ultimate concern is about the QV stuff i purchased recently. I didnt have the benefit of ordering online because my dad rejected my appeal for his credit card..so i had ta order the Defiant Indoctrination DVD from some local music distro here in Singapore. I dont really know how they went about, but i doubt the money i paid goes directly to QV. Firstly, it took about a year for my order to arrive. Thats bad enough, but i have no regrets; i have since been ejaculating shitloads of headbangin electrons. Secondly i paid about CAN$20 more than the retail price stated at the official QV site (NOT including distro's charges). Im not pissed abt tht either, just concerned whether the $$ went to someone else.

Hey im sorry for this..kinda stupid. But im just too excited and i just have to say something :lol: If this thread needs to b deleted or somethin, feel free.

First of all..i cant believe im not the first person to sign up. Well coz the official QV site had been left untouched for months and i didnt check back. Now..its just orgasms im having just by being a member of this forum :headbang: I get kinda immature when it comes to my number 1 band in entirety so dont b fooled by my childish attitude.

Anyway, is this the only section of the forum for QV?

Are the QV members here for real? They actually POST? :zombie: Nothing wrong w/ that. Its just GREAT!

My ultimate concern is about the QV stuff i purchased recently. I didnt have the benefit of ordering online because my dad rejected my appeal for his credit card..so i had ta order the Defiant Indoctrination DVD from some local music distro here in Singapore. I dont really know how they went about, but i doubt the money i paid goes directly to QV. Firstly, it took about a year for my order to arrive. Thats bad enough, but i have no regrets; i have since been ejaculating shitloads of headbangin electrons. Secondly i paid about CAN$20 more than the retail price stated at the official QV site (NOT including distro's charges). Im not pissed abt tht either, just concerned whether the $$ went to someone else.

Hey man, this is Bart, welcome to the Forum! This place is just getting started so we'll put some more sections later. Right now we're getting ready for the tour, so we're not posting much. As for Singapore distro, I remember some DVDs being sent to your country recently - they were ordered from the website. Whever is ordered from the site goes directly to help the band pay for touring, recording - whatever difference you paid from what is quoted on the site is most likely the markup of the distributor. Thanks again for the support!

marcos: we could share the spot. 1 by 2 = 1/2 :lol:

bart: "just getting started" phew thats a relief atleast im early heheh. Some? Hmm..thts weird coz theres like only less than 10 distros dealing w/ metal stuff here and i'v checked em all out none of em had QV albums (mayb just 1 or 2) let alone Defiant Indoctrination. Or they just got it..nevermind that. As long as u guys got my part of the support, im happy. Whatevr the cost and the 10 months of waiting, its money well spent for me.