Peste Noire
acid bath
bolt thrower
electric wizard
all shall perish
mourning beloveth
nortt
weakling? (probably not)

from what I remember, you can only get Bolt Thrower shirts from their shows, as thats how they want to distribute their t-shirts

I only buy t-shirts when I've actually seen the band in question..I spose I have the souvenir mentality that I wouldn't buy a Madrid-fridge door-magnet unless I've actually been to Spain...I mean I wouldn't buy it just because I like Spain!

For the record, fridge door-magnets are for the most part gay, and I in no way endorse them.. they were used for demonstrative purposes only.

ok so I found an acid bath when the kite strings pop shirt. Another blut aus nord logo shirt with the black metal style not the other crappy logo they have. I saw a demilich shirt and peste noire shirt on some websites but I think they were both out of stock.

yes, weakling logo would be one hell of an awesome t shirt.

Dont act like you dont want an The Unspoken King shirt. :lol:

I cant find a logo shirt... but the Whisper Supremacy shirt isnt that bad... There's just a squiggled demon on the back.

Ok so I ordered two shirts. Rotten records didn't have a paypal option, but I still placed an order for an acid bath on money order. Although I have no idea how that works (i've never bought anything online using money order)

Everything else was either lame, out of stock or hard to find.

I did though order two shirts through paypal. One was a blut aus nord logo and the other was a circle of dead children shirt.....which I was wondering your opinions on.....(this was the only shirt they had in stock)

300.jpg

snakes of man - circle of dead children

EatDeath used to have a bootleg print for Weakling but its no longer there. There are prints for Electric Wizard and Nortt though.

EatDeath used to have a bootleg print for Weakling but its no longer there. There are prints for Electric Wizard and Nortt though.

Is all that shit bootleg? :lol:

Have you ordered from there? They seem to have a lot of shit I wouldnt mind having.

A dopethrone hoodie? My undies just got wet.

Eat Death stuff is bootlegged but I've heard good things about most of the shirts people have bought from him in the past. Apparently he sent the guys in Order from Chaos some shirts after they asked him about it, so I guess that puts him above other bootleggers, whatever that means to you.

Eat Death stuff is bootlegged but I've heard good things about most of the shirts people have bought from him in the past. Apparently he sent the guys in Order from Chaos some shirts after they asked him about it, so I guess that puts him above other bootleggers, whatever that means to you.

I really dont care as long as they look decent. Just wondered.

Edit: Their At the Gates design is awesome too. (and yea yea, I dont like TRitSiO that much, but I like their other stuff)

Actually... I'd like to have their Carpathain Forest, Destroyer 666, Leviathan, Sleep, and Witchfinder General shirts too. Damn whoever showed brought that site to my attention.

I'm gonna take a chance on some stuff once he gets back. It'd be cool if he adds some new stuff when he does.

Anyone know any other uber cheap sites like that?

I can attest to the quality of EatDeath's shirts. 3 years ago, when I was still into buying metal band t shirts I bought three shirts-Candlemass, Possessed, and Asphyx. All were great quality prints that still look good to this day (and I wore them fairly frequently for awhile when I first got them).