Oceans of Sadness Break Up

Very sad indeed...

To be honest, I never heard of Oceans Of Sadness before they were announced to play at ProgPower. We ran into them for the first time at the Artmore Thursday night and they were unbelievable cool! And not just the band members - their entire crew as well! They even tried to convince us to go to Belgium and said we had a place to stay if we ever did (us and probably 100+ others... :lol:)

Of course, we promised to be up front for their performance and they did not disappoint! Awesome band and awesome show! So glad I got to see them live and very sad that I won't be able to again.

I wish them the best wherever they end up!

Paul (aka "Tom Hanks") :headbang:

Wow! What a terrible week for music! What's up with all these bands breaking up? I had also never heard of these guys, but there set was intense and they were all super cool and professional! I really liked these guys and I'm sorry to see them end now.

Also, @BenMech... never even heard of The Mayan Factor and I'm from Baltimore! lol! What kind of music did they play? Always sucks to see local original bands disband as well.

@Rick - TMF got play sometimes on 98 Rock. They'd be alternative rock (unsigned/independent) of a sort. Find the song "Warflower" on Youtube or teh googles. The singer died of a (suspected heroin) overdose in February. The band itself put out 2 albums. "In Like'ch" and "44".