october tide lyrics

I've been wondering that too
I'm guessing maybe they were too personal and were not printed
That's what Forgotten Tomb did with "steal my corpse" and "love's burial ground"

I've been wanting those lyrics for long, never found any other than the 2 you mentioned either.
Maybe this thread could serve for trying to figure some lyrics from October Tide out ourself and sharing? I don't know if that's allowed...

I can make out quite a few of them from Rain Without End. Maybe even the vast majority of them, but there are totally some words that stump me. I haven't tried with Grey Dawn because I don't really like that cd much.

by seeing this topic i only remember of Diabolical Masquerade's lyrics-guessing topic over Bloodbath's forum... people started to write down the lyrics.. as they thought it would be.. any weird part of it would remain something like: _________ ????

Also on that topic.. Blakkheim seemed to get touched by the crowd's desire to know these lyrics and said he might have Nightwork's writtings somewhere in his place and might be posting up here.... but it never happened.

From www.vicrecords.com
OCTOBER TIDE
Dan Swano is currently remastering the legendary October Tide debut 'Rain Without End'.
October Tide was a side project formed by two members of Katatonia with their style not at all far removed from that fine group. Melancholic, sorrowful mid-paced metal, with death vocals laid over the top. Jonas Renkse performed the vocals on 'Rain Without End'. It was his last harsh vocal performance ever.
The remastered album will have brand new cover artwork and will be re-released somewhere next year.
This message was from last year, so 'next year' is 2008.