of no great subject..

daniel2.jpg

there he is.
lol somehow it looks to me like someone pasted his face there, i dont know why. :err:

that pic has been there for a while now.......I think it suits Daniel just fine.......he was so easy goin when I met him.....we joked about movies and shit....he doesnt need some serious pic up there....his drumming is serious enough..... :wave:

Daniel L. said:
oh that pic. hahaha... ever seen "Big Brother Sweden"? i was there. my name was Sebastian....

What the hell? I haven't seen Big Brother Sweden, but do you use alter ego's there or something? :Spin: Or is Sebastian your middlename?

Big Brother is just starting this year over here in Finland. Hopefully there are some interesting characters there. But probably it's just gonna be a bunch of Finns that don't talk to each other unless they get drunk, and even then they just tell everybody to shut the fuck up... I don't think the finnish mentality is suitable for reality TV, they mostly turn out boring as hell.

Americans are a completely different story. Paradise Hotel rules! They are showing the re-runs here at the moment.

Why the hell am I ranting on about reality TV?

Sorry about that...

daniel2.jpg
sebastian_200.jpg

sebastian... daniel...

hmmm.. they do indeed look thesame...
How the fsck could i have missed that?!
You should team up with Robinson Robban and wreck some serious mayhem! :loco: