Pain of Salvation

adeadeasf

New Metal Member
Apr 1, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys have heard of this great emotional Prog Rock band from Sweden.... What are your thoughts on their new album (BE)? I personally think its their best... (maybe a tie with The Perfect Element) oh and Blakkheim what do you think of Daniel's guitar playing?

I still haven't heard the new album, but I like Pain of Salvation, so probably I'll listen to it soon!!!!

I think they've done one fantastic album, "...concrete lake". The rest touches me not at all. That, though, rules.

I absolutely love this band, my favorite band of all time. TPE and Remedy Lane were their most excellent albums methinks, and BE I wouldn't say is a PoS album, it's more of a Daniel Gildenlow solo album with PoS as guest musicians, but it is very good nonetheless. Though many people don't "get" them, and therefore dislike them very much, but whatever.

Be is a great record IMO. I can see why many people like it and dislike it. My first listen to it, I wasn't really into it. I guess I was expecting more of a Remedy Lane at first, or at least more of a heavier approch. I gave it a chance, and by about the 3rd listen it hit me how great of a record it is. Though my fav POS is "One Hour...", Be rocks.

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
I absolutely love this band, my favorite band of all time. TPE and Remedy Lane were their most excellent albums methinks, and BE I wouldn't say is a PoS album, it's more of a Daniel Gildenlow solo album with PoS as guest musicians,

yeah, daniel building his poor ego. too much fucking emo man. rather pathetic lyrics.