off-topic: anyone familiar with Dalarna University?

Qth said:
Lumen: Hehe well, you should check up on it. Dunno how bad it really is. Like i said, thats how it seems, going on rumours etc.

Try to find some forums or irc-channels with people from around there, shouldnt be too hard. Here is a forum where they discuss universities...
http://www.student.se/forum/f16.html
Its in swedish though but im sure they will reply to your Topic in english. Good luck!

Thanks for the link!

...as for Bryan Adams and Phil Collins - I have a soft spot for old Phil, but ever since Adams put out that "Everything I do, I do it for you" song he's been on my banned list

lumen said:
Thanks for the link!

...as for Bryan Adams and Phil Collins - I have a soft spot for old Phil, but ever since Adams put out that "Everything I do, I do it for you" song he's been on my banned list

That's the Adams song I had in mind...and as for Phil: undisputedly a great drummer, humorous person and charismatic voice, but what can you do if people get smug with age. He is stinking rich and may do what he wants.

What I don't liike with his "Jesus" song is that it is "abused" more or less, in that nobody is aware of the nuances (especially in non-English speaking communities) of the lyrics. For many people listening to the radio here, it is just "good ol' fellow Christian" Collins.

Oh, Sting is just on my mind, thinking about artists' degeneration...The Police was so good, but "Desert Rose"?...nah...

Okay, Adams/Collins/Sting are still superior commercial music, as opposed to boybands, casting-crap or whatever...

lumen said:
this topic is only geographically-related, but anyway...

any of you go to Dalarna University in Sweden or know someone who has? I'm about to apply to an international master's program there and am curious about the school.

Hi, I am studying at Dalarna University. I have been in Borlänge for 4 months. I think that our school is quite well. If you need any information, email to me
h05quale@du.se