Off-Topic: Anyone want to get together this Sat 11/12 in Atlanta??

sh0kr0k

Jul 7, 2002
St. Paul, MN
www.myspace.com
What started as a small get-together on Saturday is turning into a little reunion party!

I'll be in ATL this weekend and I want to go out on the town. We're all going to a club called The DarkSide. We plan to be there around 9:30. I know Kathy & James are coming. So is Ripperjack, Shaye, Linda, Kim, Charlie, and more! Anyone else care to join us? Come out and say hi! The more the merrier!

Glenn, you're the special guest, should you care to join us :)

Tammy

Wish i could get away to attend and meet all you great people buttttttt....... again work raises it dirty head, but keep me in Mind Tammy.

John

It's a new metal club... it's inside the Sidelines on Roswell Rd in Marietta (not far from the Big Chicken). Halcyon Way (from last year's PP pre-party) played there this past weekend. Come on out! I think some of us are going to get there a bit earlier to grab a bite.

Shaye

This is going to be fun! Hopefully a few of you come out - it's always nice to meet more PP folk!!

Okay, my flight leaves in two hours - I better get going or I won't be making the party!! :eek:

Tammy

A metal club, wow!
I think I will come. I could use to meet more people :).
And a metal club in the Atlanta area! I have to check that out!

Hopeufully I'll be able to find you guys.
If anything changes, let me know.

Robin

Hmm, I have my Internet radio show to do on SeismicRadio, but then I'm free after 9pm. 'Course, it's also a looong way now from my house. :(

What's the cover charge at the Darkside?

BTW, it was cool seeing MANY of you at the Opeth/Nevermore/Into Eternity show, which amounted to a ProgPower reunion in many ways. One ProgPower alumnus band, and two who have been seriously considered in the past. \m/

It was great meeting/seeing those of you that were at the Darkside Saturday.

The fact that a metal club exists in Atlanta is awesome.
However, I'm not too sure what to make of the Darkside.
Although, if there are ever any bands I like playing there, I would definitely go.
It was really too loud to talk to anyone; however, the people watching was great.

btw, the guys with their hair in buns were in a band... so maybe that makes it ok? They weren't bad considering that they had some DJ with a turn table as part of their band. It took all my will power to keep from screaming "There are no DJs in metal!" over and again :loco: .

Robin

What a great time! It was so good to see everyone again!

James and Kathy, thank you so very much for having Adam & I over! You are terrific people and I can't wait until we can do it again!!

Shaye and Kim you gals are a blast! Lime never tasted so good :D

Linda it was great to see you again! How was the death metal show?

ReaLM it was nice to meet you! Glad you found a club in ATL to enjoy!

I wish I never had to leave... you guys made my vacation extra special! Thanks to all!

-Tammy