Off Topic: Iced Earth Question????

You can't go IN THERE as a male and them not stare or accost you. How he did that, he'd have to be a nin... I better check my shed. I bet it was the FUCKING rape ninja. I'm gonna fucking spit-roast his perverted ass.

Actually, going into Victoria's Secret isn't a problem as a man, so long as you don't look retarded about it. Hell.... I went shopping for a Valentine's Day gift there for my girlfriend way back my second year of college and I just went up to the counter girl, explained what I was hoping to get for said lady friend. The fact I had this list of colors, types of lingerie, her approximate measurements, etc., was considered sweet and endearing and well, was a rather pleasant event. And I got to see said girlfriend in the ultra naughty items I bought a week later.

Warren Jeffs!

Dude, there was a sect of Warren Jeff supporting protesters out here around the court house (which is totally pointless since the trial was held about 400 miles south of here). I think they made the news cause they were so ridiculous. All dressed in polygamy clothes... think they were all his children.

I hear they're going to Arizona next, since he is getting tried out there next.

Actually, going into Victoria's Secret isn't a problem as a man, so long as you don't look retarded about it. Hell.... I went shopping for a Valentine's Day gift there for my girlfriend way back my second year of college and I just went up to the counter girl, explained what I was hoping to get for said lady friend. The fact I had this list of colors, types of lingerie, her approximate measurements, etc., was considered sweet and endearing and well, was a rather pleasant event. And I got to see said girlfriend in the ultra naughty items I bought a week later.

Pictures.

And it was him, the rape ninja. but he said he's going to sell them and buy the parts to build a superweapon capable of blowing off clothing... I let him off this time.

Dude, there was a sect of Warren Jeff supporting protesters out here around the court house (which is totally pointless since the trial was held about 400 miles south of here). I think they made the news cause they were so ridiculous. All dressed in polygamy clothes... think they were all his children.

I hear they're going to Arizona next, since he is getting tried out there next.

Haha, Mormons make me laugh as much as Catholics.

blk09.jpg

Exhibit A.

Ninjas, I tell you. I need to hire more Ninja Lords to control these bastards... I've had to expand the rape shed twice.

The underground network is so expansive the census bureau came by yesterday and asked if the ninjas would be wiling to be added to the population. They killed him.