off-topic more Myspace stuff...

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
I'll add ya...

You can add me by clicking below:

Why thank you dear. ^__^ I have more friends than I can shake a stick at now. One can never have enough friends though. I like to think of myself as a people person and I love having as many friends as I can get.

Bryant

Clammy said:
Done-o-rama!

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks Clammy !! You rock brother !! Ya' wanna know something though Clamster ? One of the great things about music is that in some ways it makes you immortal. I think that is a given anyway..... and you will be forever immortalized on the great Exciter releases.
However, though not quite as lasting as a music release, do me a favor and NEVER change your avatar. For some reason, I love to see your posts, not just because you always have great things to say, but also because of the pix of you. Your avatar might be my favorite of all-time even though you were just being a natural ham for the audience/camera. I look at your avatar and it screams out metal and fun to me.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Thanks Clammy !! You rock brother !! Ya' wanna know something though Clamster ? One of the great things about music is that in some ways it makes you immortal. I think that is a given anyway..... and you will be forever immortalized on the great Exciter releases.
However, though not quite as lasting as a music release, do me a favor and NEVER change your avatar. For some reason, I love to see your posts, not just because you always have great things to say, but also because of the pix of you. Your avatar might be my favorite of all-time even though you were just being a natural ham for the audience/camera. I look at your avatar and it screams out metal and fun to me.

Bryant

YEAH what Bryant said!:lol: well said Bryant! and well deserving Clamster! Nice to see your mug:headbang:

Ok, no changing my avatar. I aim to please! :devil:

Just one thing, though. I haven't appeared on any Exciter releases... yet! We will be entering the studio within the next few weeks to record the next CD, which I have had a part in creating and on which I will play! I am STOKED!!

Thanks for the kind words. YOU guys ROCK! :headbang:

Cheers!

kittybeast said:
YEAH what Bryant said!:lol: well said Bryant! and well deserving Clamster! Nice to see your mug:headbang:

Hey Kittybeast,

I was going to add you to my friend list, but it said only people who know your last name or email address can... I know neither... wanna add me instead?

Also, I think I was supposed to let you know next time I was going to be in L.A., and asusual, my horrid memory strikes. I was down there in January for the NAMM show in Anaheim. I went and saw Anthrax in Hollywood - GREAT show!

I'll do my best to remember for next time. And, I apologize if I'm thinking of someone else. :zombie:

Cheers!

Clammy said:
Hey Kittybeast,

Also, I think I was supposed to let you know next time I was going to be in L.A., and asusual, my horrid memory strikes. I was down there in January for the NAMM show in Anaheim. I went and saw Anthrax in Hollywood - GREAT show!

I'll do my best to remember for next time. And, I apologize if I'm thinking of someone else. :zombie:

Cheers!

sorry we missed you when you were in L.A. no worries though, I'm sure Exciter will play L.A. someday. :headbang:

Clammy said:
Ok, no changing my avatar. I aim to please! :devil:

Just one thing, though. I haven't appeared on any Exciter releases... yet! We will be entering the studio within the next few weeks to record the next CD, which I have had a part in creating and on which I will play! I am STOKED!!

Thanks for the kind words. YOU guys ROCK! :headbang:

Cheers!

Cool. That will be great to be able to put your stamp on a release. I also think it is great that you also are part of the writing process. I can't wait to hear it.

Bryant

Death Animal said:
Well this is my adres.:rolleyes:
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&MyToken=d197041a-2d5f-44a9-bb21-9b9c43a6464b

Yah it´s litle poor. But best i can do.
So ho can i get music there.:yell:

that's not your correct myspace address, should be something like
www.myspace.com/yourname where yourname is your nick..
To add music go to a bands page...if you like a song click on "add" and you'll see it appear on your page...

Oh yeah guys, Hawk is finally on !!!
http://www.myspace.com/hawk999

Death Animal said:
Does anybody know how can I put piture in the backround.:confused:

use the Thomas editor and in there is background color and pic just put in the code from photobucket or other imaging holding place and you should be good.

you can go to mysite and click on the Thomas V Editor