Official chatting thread in italian!

is that a mix between italian and spanish? ;)

se il rituale vuole così, faccio finta di non essermi appena svegliata e auguro il buongiorno a tutti quelli che leggono questo mio post.
comunque, non mi sembra di aver visto molti italiani qui in giro, correrei il rischio di parlare da sola. non che la cosa mi preoccupi, non sarebbe certo la prima volta :loco:

@hil: oh, bene, abbiamo raggiunto un elevato livello di socializzazione intra-nazionale. posso rispondere con un ulteriore "buongiorno"? ;)

@liz: probably your wife - after too many freezing nights - succeeded in tampering the heating system :lol:

what you're using to translate from english to italian is too good to be an online translator. did you buy a "how to survive in italy" book? ;)

Originally posted by mourningstar
is that a mix between italian and spanish? ;)

:lol: probably, but you understood what I meant right?

se il rituale vuole così, faccio finta di non essermi appena svegliata e auguro il buongiorno a tutti quelli che leggono questo mio post.
comunque, non mi sembra di aver visto molti italiani qui in giro, correrei il rischio di parlare da sola. non che la cosa mi preoccupi, non sarebbe certo la prima volta :loco:

well, as you can see there are plenty of italians here, but you can still parlare da sola if you like carissima :p

what you're using to translate from english to italian is too good to be an online translator. did you buy a "how to survive in italy" book? ;)
no, http://home.wanadoo.nl/mvgompel/phrases_it_en.html ;)

remember when I was throwing Finnish phrases at Heidi? all I could find on line were phrases which meant "hello, have you caught many fish today?", or "excuse me, have you lost a reindeer?":lol:

that's understandable :lol: but how come italian is associated to ugly weather and the heating system?

*raining here*

edit: saw the page. cool the column with the pronunciations. lee will be happy when i tell him he has to learn all that :lol:

that's understandable :lol: but how come italian is associated to ugly weather and the heating system?

*raining here*

edit: saw the page. cool the column with the pronunciations. lee will be happy when i tell him he has to learn all that :lol:
yes, but since he is so "inspired" by you, I'm sure he'll absorb the Italian language like a sponge:loco: ;)

I picked the two phrases just out of being silly, which I'm very good at.:D

here's the basic site, it has so many resources I'm starting to get confused, and my fishes are trapped under the heating weather:p :p :p
http://languagesmadeclear.cjb.net/

Originally posted by Hiljainen
The pronunciation are clear but hilarious if an italian pronounce those words like they're written :lol:
mi sono fatta tante di quelle risate a provare a indovinare che frase fosse leggendo solo la colonna con la pronuncia. mi immagino un inglese che chiede al benzinaio di pulirgli il vetro in quella maniera... :lol:
hai presente quando a mai dire gol quel comico imitava quel giornalista inglese (dio, non ricordo il nome) che parlava de "il consumatore"? ecco, la pronuncia che mi immagino è pressochè quella.

@liz: you (or we) pronounce almost every letter in a different way. i'm sorry, i don't think with those sites you'll learn how to speak italian :p
[inspired? you read the credits? :)]

mi sono fatta tante di quelle risate a provare a indovinare che frase fosse leggendo solo la colonna con la pronuncia. mi immagino un inglese che chiede al benzinaio di pulirgli il vetro in quella maniera... :lol:
hai presente quando a mai dire gol quel comico imitava quel giornalista inglese (dio, non ricordo il nome) che parlava de "il consumatore"? ecco, la pronuncia che mi immagino è pressochè quella.

Si, mi ricordo più o meno :lol:

i lost all hope when i found out this thread is taken care of by:

- a mexican who spent the past 6 months pretending he's an italian.

- a notorious former sonata arctica board enforcer

- a three-letter-named girl who smokes stuff and then sees all nicks/threads underlined (or was it the other way around? :p)

- a serious and dedicated husband tinkering with the heating system.

for a moment i thought this thread was an ideal occasion to bash fellow countrymen too lazy to write in english. then i saw it was just you guys. :lol:

rahvin. (resta a casa)

edit: btw, mourningstar, ultimatemetal is crammed full of italian ppl.