OFFICIAL CLASSIC MOMENTS THREAD

Classic:
1. Krucible's awesome cover of "Pull Me Under".
2. The Super-group Power Metal scream fest at the end of Seven Witches set.
YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Embarassing: Drinking an aquarium of a Margarita on the Riverwalk Friday afternoon before going to the venue.
Apparently, at the time, I thought it was a good idea to buy Lothar a pink, fuzzy, light up tiara cowboy hat.
Ha Ha!
Don't think I need to explain any of the other details, do I? Haha! We've all been there.

Funniest:
Seeing Lothar walk back to the hotel after Saturday's show, wearing the pink, fuzzy, light up tiara cowboy hat.
Ha Ha!
Guess it wasn't that bad of an investment.

OK Guys and Gals, time to post the funniest or most embarrassing moments you witnessed at the show.

:kickass:

Classic: (in no particular order)
1. Finally getting to Seven Witches with James Rivera
2. Vicious Rumors
3. Imagika
4. Aetherious – Amazing that big voice can come out of such a little girl..
5. Krucible’s cover of pull me under

Most Embarrassing:
1. Finding the bar “Kozy Korner” across the from the venue and going across for stiffer drinks in between each bands set both nights, with a bartender that wanted to try out new drinks on my friend and I. Most of them had 4-5+ shots and contained fruit, which contains sugar, which equals hangover. I thought I was going to die on Sunday morning.
2. Realizing that at (38) I can not party like I used too… See point 1 above..

Funniest:
1. Seeing the video posted of VR on youtube doing "Soldiers of the Night" and seeing my bald-headed, drunken self headbanging away like a complete and utter dork… See points 1-2 above…..

Classic:

Most Embarassing: Drinking an aquarium of a Margarita on the Riverwalk Friday afternoon before going to the venue.
Apparently, at the time, I thought it was a good idea to buy Lothar a pink, fuzzy, light up tiara cowboy hat.
Ha Ha!
Don't think I need to explain any of the other details, do I? Haha! We've all been there.

Funniest:
Seeing Lothar walk back to the hotel after Saturday's show, wearing the pink, fuzzy, light up tiara cowboy hat.
Ha Ha!

Looked more like a swimming pool!! I have NEVER seen a glass THAT big!! Sorry we weren't much help. Missed Lothar with the pink hat!! Also, whoever said that about running outta towels at the RRI - What a shithole!!!!! :puke:

Chris :headbang:

Classic:

Ha Ha!

Funniest:
Ha Ha!

the best part about the pink hat is that Jman was threatening all weekend to make me wear a "barbie pink" hat!!!

Saw those mega Margaritta's and thought to myself....man that looks good but a feast for 4 people!!!

I had to run out and pick up the fam during Theocracy's set,
made sure to catch the first two to three songs, they sounded amazing, and Matt certainly made the transition from guitar player singer to front man VERY well for his first show. So what happened with the sound while I was gone?

Saw those mega Margaritta's and thought to myself....man that looks good but a feast for 4 people!!!

I had to run out and pick up the fam during Theocracy's set,
made sure to catch the first two to three songs, they sounded amazing, and Matt certainly made the transition from guitar player singer to front man VERY well for his first show. So what happened with the sound while I was gone?

His mic went out for almost an entire song, there was a really bad, constant feedback during about 2 songs, etc...