OFFICIAL CLASSIC MOMENTS THREAD

My classic moment was getting some Country-Fried Steak from Lulu's before we played. After that meal, I figured that if our music wasn't Heavy enough, at least I'd be, buhwahwahwa.

My classic moment is when we were looking for our cabbie, out comes this dressed up trans-gender dude asking it if we hired him? It turns out not to be our cabbie but that is way to early in the morning for that stuff. No coffee in me and I wasn't 100% sure I was still sleeping a having a bad dream. :OMG:

Ah, damn it I forgot to ask my Drummer what he thought of her.

I also want to thanks all the wonderful people I met in Texas, yall rule!

Scott H Vox for Mindwarp Chamber

Sorry about that guys, Shane my stage manager runs a tight ship and the night got started a bit late, you guys were not the only band to get cut early.
Although three songs seems a bit excessive to me.

I am REALLY sorry for the statement I made I am sure that everyone just got a little irked by the drive not just me but I personally want to thank you because it was still an awesome experience.:headbang:

I am REALLY sorry for the statement I made I am sure that everyone got just got a little irked by the drive not just me but I personally want to thank you because it was still an awesome experience.:headbang:

Don't feel bad Val, HW only got 5 songs in(right under 40 min) before we got the axe.
My memorable moment was hanging with Viscious Rumors. A big influence to me, and they were ultra laid back and cool to hang with. The BBQ was good too. The 18 hour drive sucked though.............

Don't feel bad Val, HW only got 5 songs in(right under 40 min) before we got the axe.
My memorable moment was hanging with Viscious Rumors. A big influence to me, and they were ultra laid back and cool to hang with. The BBQ was good too. The 18 hour drive sucked though.............

Eh, it's all good I'm just happy to have had the opportunity to get out of state to hang with all my metal brothers!:kickass:

For me, it was great to feel apart of a scene again after my years in La La land. I had a great time in Tejas and I want to thank Lance and everyone for making it happen. I was crashing at the Days Inn with 2 other bandmates. There were only 2 beds. It's been awhile since I slept with a male in the same bed. :yuk:

My classic moment had to be with my drummer. With our bellies already full on sausage and brisket sandwiches, and of course Lone Star, we head back to get those big ass Turkey legs that would of made Fred Flintstone proud. They were damn good and I couldn't finish mine. Maybe next time! Good times. :kickass:

JESSIE'S BBQ was the best i have ever had, and that is saying a lot, the Turkey legs were awesome.

Was that not the best damn Chicken and Turkey you guys have ever had? I'm so going to get that recipe so I can make texas style BBQ in Minnesota, could make a freaking mint up here with Jessie's eats.

Definitely a good call on bringing those guys in. Besides having some awesome barbecue, they were really cool to chat with.

--Mike