OFFICIAL CLASSIC MOMENTS THREAD

My classic moment was after we were done playing finding out that our guitarist had keyboards blaring in his monitors so loud that it was almost all he could hear. While me on my side of the stage I couldnt hear anything I was playing and was constantly asking them to turn the keys up, I guess they were turned up just not for me LOL. No worries, from what I heard it sounded good for audience which is what matters.

Other classic moments:
Finding out that Lone Star cans were $2 whoohoo
Finding out that Lone Star wouldn't get me drunk doh!!!

No liquor license- boooo
Liquor readily available across the street- yay
Having a penchant for beer anyway? Better still.

Good ol Texas BBQ out back- ahhhh! now I'm home.

Oh yeah- bands-bands, and more bands. I had fun even though I clocked over 1000 miles during the weekend.

Yeah, that was very unfortunate.
But I think Matt handled it very well and luckily things got under control.
I think they should have gotten three free credits (extra songs) for the mishap. ;)

We did not need 3 EXTRA songs. We were already completely screwed out of the last 3 songs of our set for NO apparent reason. Who the heck tries to keep a concert underneath the schedule. Has that EVER happened at any metal show. ?_?:mad:

We did not need 3 EXTRA songs. We were already completely screwed out of the last 3 songs of our set for NO apparent reason. Who the heck tries to keep a concert underneath the schedule. Has that EVER happened at any metal show. ?_?:mad:

Sorry about that guys, Shane my stage manager runs a tight ship and the night got started a bit late, you guys were not the only band to get cut early.
Although three songs seems a bit excessive to me.

We played for exactly 46 minutes Saturday according to multiple sources who timed it for me. We were informed that we had 10 minutes left, then we played a 6-minute song. After that, we had one more 4-minute song we were going to finish with (we had already cut two songs due to the technical issues), but they cut us off before we started.

Oh well, as I said, it was a fun time regardless!

Shane, and the crew timed each band, and I did also from the back. Most bands got their alloted time, except Silenced Within who cut their set by 10 minutes themselves and the first three bands on Friday Night because the show got started late. But I will say that I didn't see or hear a bad set from any band.

Now can we get back to the classic moments part of this thread?