OFFICIAL IRC chatroom for Steve

J the TyranT

Thats just how it is...
Dec 14, 2001
LV
Ok, logon to IRC, on the dalnet server and come to #Steve_DiGiorgio. Any questions, ask me. Steve drops by when he's got free time, and since Im always on the PC doin shit, Im always in the channel, but usually idling. So feel free to c'mon in and BS in real time. Laters,

J

Why don't we set up a time where we know there'll be somebody there. Everybody keeps asking me when I'll go on there, but when I do ever - there's nobody there. Let's do like a coordinated meeting time. Example: like every Sunday night at 7pm pacific. Or, evenings at 5pm. Whatever. Suggestions?

Hmmm... Sundays at 7pm I will not be able to be there...

What about Sundays at 10pm or 11pm pacific time? There are more chances for be to be there...

Up to you, dude. Im in there idling all the time, but my scripts beep and shit usually when people enter, so I can come back to the screen.

Just say when.

J

Hey, who're you, dude? Cuz I guess you changed the topic in the channel the other day... and I was wondering how the hell that happened.

J

Originally posted by J the TyranT
Hey, who're you, dude? Cuz I guess you changed the topic in the channel the other day... and I was wondering how the hell that happened.

J

IM ME

hehehe ....well chanserv was on a break or something ...and it gave me ops when i came in the channel so i changed the topic ..
right after that... it took ops away. .......so dont worry ...i didnt steal ops .heh

ThOo:D