Official ProgPower USA SABATON Interview Just Posted!

Wow, what a cool interview!!! Sabaton will definitely bring the house down in Atlanta!! I can't wait to see that!!!!

Great interview, Zod!!!

That was a great read! I would have to say that Sabaton is the band I am most excited about seeing this year. I was lucky enough to see them a fews years ago at Sweden Rock, but am very excited to see how they have grown as a live band - since their music has only gotten better. They were phenomenal then, I can only imagine what they are like now (if that makes any sense)!

Astounding interview Greg, really one of the best in-depth about a band in a long time. As a fan I'm deeply grateful about it and I still can't believe this one:

Then at one party, we found this guy Joakim Broden. He said “I can play church organ, but I still wanna be in a Heavy Metal band”. Well, we don’t have a space for a church organ in the band and I don’t think that’s the kind of music we wanna play. He said, “Well I possibly could play anything with a keyboard, I think”.

Out of this world! :lol:

Astounding interview Greg, really one of the best in-depth about a band in a long time. As a fan I'm deeply grateful about it and I still can't believe this one:
Thanks. In doing my research on Sabaton, for some reason, I couldn't find a good in depth interview with them. Perhaps it's for the reason Par complained of; poor promotion. And as Bill & Milt can confirm, it's so much easier when you're the first guy asking those questions, than the 1,000th.

Zod

Very cool interview Greg... But seriously, could there have been a more fucked up place to end the thing... :lol: Talk about a cliff hanger!
I look forward to reading the rest....:headbang:

Brett

Very cool interview Greg... But seriously, could there have been a more fucked up place to end the thing... :lol:
I actually don't even know where it ends. I send them to Bill... he posts them and lets me know they're live, but I never bother to check them on the site. By the time I hand them off (after hours of transcribing) I'm sick of seeing them.

OK... so I just looked... yeah, that's a pretty cool place to leave off.

Zod