Official site updated

animalstack

Scary Monster
Jun 1, 2004
IA
In case no-one noticed. Has some stuff confirming Peter's wedding, Mike and Anna's baby, and yes she's named Melinda.

Get a piece of toilet roll, wrap it round your plum and then when the snow comes out it goes onto the paper roll. After that get a tissue to clean up your plum and then flush them both down the toilet.

abcdefg said:
Get a piece of toilet roll, wrap it round your plum and then when the snow comes out it goes onto the paper roll. After that get a tissue to clean up your plum and then flush them both down the toilet.

i know of what you speak, but why is what i'm tinkering on.

Does anyone else find it odd, naming your daughter after a character whose throat gets slashed in a story you wrote?

chaveta said:
Still they should do an "album line" of t-shirts... I'd love to get an Orchid one.

What the hell are you ranting about? The only Opeth t-shirts I've seen available around here are album-artwork shirts. I have an Orchid one.

Yup... no-one disputes my sexuality when I walk around with a shirt with a huge pink flower on it.

animalstack said:
Does anyone else find it odd, naming your daughter after a character whose throat gets slashed in a story you wrote?
haha thats another thing why i didnt like it. come on mike! all that creativity you put in your music and you name your daughter melinda :(

You people are horrendous. The name came from somewhere before it was a ficticious girl who got her throat slit.

Perhaps he liked the name from the start, and now he could finally name his child that....years after he used it in a story out of admiration, despite the gruesome plot twist, which has no bearing on his REAL LIFE daughter anyway.

The black and white view you guys are presenting is that because he liked the name enough still to name his daughter Melinda...that he must want to slit her throat too.....which is absolutely absurd.

Well you keep acting all mature and trying to find some rational explanation, we are just saying we dont like it. Is it not ok that we express our opinion?