Official THANK YOU from Nightmare Records

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
What can I say that you all don't already know, another amazing year brought to you by Glenn and company...

I had an amazing time as always, and it was a little less stressful not doing double duty, but I'll tell you I slept a lot when I got home lol.
In the past I've always focused on my performance and promoting the label artists, this time I brought several other labels catalogs in the Power, thrash and progressive metal styles. Needless to say because of this, we did more on the first day than we have any previous year, so I was a happy camper on that level.

But more importantly, I had a little more time to talk with friends and fans, You guys are the best, I'm already looking forward to next year!

In my haste to get all the great stuff together, I totally forgot to bring the Bose ipod player to let you all hear the new releases, so it would be great if any of those that picked up the new MANTICORA, HALCYON WAY, FRACTURE, TETRAFUSION and or TOXXIC TOYZ, could please leave a review about the ones you enjoyed.

THANK YOU ALL... Goodnight!

It does slay! I really loved the 2nd cd, saw Antithesis at a bar here in Erie, PA with Hades, then...NOTHING! Long wait between discs, but I saw it sitting on Lances table...instant sale! And it doesn't disappoint. Pick it up if you dont have it already, its killer!

That Toxxic Toyz lead singer is the best salesman ever...

Here's my new CD. Give me $15.

Lance... if you start concentrating on signing bands with this sales technique, you'll be living in a beach house in Malibu by next ProgPower.

That Toxxic Toyz lead singer is the best salesman ever...

Here's my new CD. Give me $15.

Lance... if you start concentrating on signing bands with this sales technique, you'll be living in a beach house in Malibu by next ProgPower.

No Shit, David was awesome, and he keep us laughing all weekend

It was so awesome to get to see you again, Lance. As you very well know, I've dropped some serious cash at your table (I can just hear my bank account wailing and crying "uncle").

I've only gotten to listen to Manticora and Halcyon Way albums. I still need to listen to the Tetrafusion and Fracture. I missed the Toxxic Toys one (did not get that one).

I've posted my thoughts in that one thread that Brent made. Basically, it just flat out kicked ass! Same with the Manticora, although somewhat on the short side in terms of the amount of music on there. I'll need to give that a "proper" listen again (as I was listening to it in the car while stuck in that shitty I-95 traffic coming back from Richmond).