Official Turisas Webshop [NEW WEBSTORE]

There's a size smaller than small?
it'd still be a tent

haha i know what you mean, small male = huge female....
i too shall no doubt be buying a male t-shirt, and cutting it into another awesome halter neck :D
although i still find it amusing that the last time i did it i actually cut more material off than was left on at the end :p

haha i know what you mean, small male = huge female....
i too shall no doubt be buying a male t-shirt, and cutting it into another awesome halter neck :D
although i still find it amusing that the last time i did it i actually cut more material off than was left on at the end :p

Ahhh yes, I've done that before. The moment when you realise you could make matching trousers with the left-over material :lol:

I would be buying a t-shirt but erm.... :erk:
:erk:

...I spent my money on pretty paints and pencils and sketch paper instead :cool:

Ahhh yes, I've done that before. The moment when you realise you could make matching trousers with the left-over material :lol:

I would be buying a t-shirt but erm.... :erk:

...I spent my money on pretty paints and pencils and sketch paper instead :cool:

woman if you went out and bought a load of pink poster paint instead of turisas merch you're gonna get slapped!!!! :p

So apparently the girls tour shirts have arrived... but are already sold out? Since they're tour shirts does that mean that there won't ever be any more?

I got my shirt!! :D
it's funny, but it's a bit tight :(

I ordered a size L, which usually fits me pretty well, but the Turisas merchandise is really small :( had the same problem with my other turisas girly

I wonder if I need "M" or "L" with the hoodie...urgh I hate those decisions, since the size really varies with me -.-